Upcoming Boards

On 10/4/2020 at 8:26 PM, Raphael said:

The POC told me yesterday that the board has been pushed to the right. "Most likely January." I downloaded the PDFs. Feel free to PM me and I can email them.

In typical military fashion, I was just informed by the POC that the board is back on. Deadline is still 31 October. Again, feel free to PM me if you need the PDFs. Good luck to everyone!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, buscruncher22 said:

Anyone that interviewed at Hawaii or did the 2nd round video submission for JAX hear back yet?

I'm assuming the week of Nov. 14th people will hear back from Hawaii. They said it will take 2 months to get back with acceptance and denials. Got some beta that last year it took 4 months. It's all about patience at this point.

Edited by JabroniWizard

How has COVID changed the interview process? I was invited to interview and then invited back to interview on base. Not too sure what to expect as the initial interview was what I thought would determine a selection. Has anyone been through multiple rounds? Just curious as to how it went.

How has COVID changed the interview process? I was invited to interview and then invited back to interview on base. Not too sure what to expect as the initial interview was what I thought would determine a selection. Has anyone been through multiple rounds? Just curious as to how it went.

Multiple interview sessions are not uncommon. They’re probably just narrowing down the candidates. Take it as a win that you got the second invite!

Anybody happen to confirm how to submit to the Nebraska -135’s, is it via email or mailing in a hard copy?

The posting reads like we should mail it, but figured I’d ask here just in case as an email is listed, too. Thanks as always y’all!

1 hour ago, GreenArc said:

Anybody happen to confirm how to submit to the Nebraska -135’s, is it via email or mailing in a hard copy?

The posting reads like we should mail it, but figured I’d ask here just in case as an email is listed, too. Thanks as always y’all!

They told me either is fine. I used email.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, thebleakmw said:

Anybody here join the VTANG zoom call last night? 

I was on the one on the 8th. Everything was pretty boilerplate. Everyone had a chance to ask questions. Let me know if you have any specific questions about what was covered. 

11 minutes ago, @v8r said:

What are the VTANG Zoom calls? Are they specific to the UPT board or are they an inter-squadron call? or something else? Thanks!

They are for UPT. If you reach out to the POC he will send you the info.

• Thanks 1