Upcoming Boards

Went looking through posts back to March and couldn't find an answer, sorry if this is redundant. Anyone hear any news from the DCANG (113th Wing)? The last update I got from them was in May saying to expect an update in mid-June. Curious if anyone's been called for an interview and they don't bother with the "thanks but no thanks" for the rest of us, or if this board is still on hold. 

5 hours ago, sartoreabram said:

Anyone getting responses from the HIANG yet?

I haven't received anything from them. It's only been about 10 days, so it'll probably take a little longer. 

• Thanks 1

Any of you wonderful folks got a contact at the 305th Rescue Squadron flying the HH-60 out of Tucson? Would love to see if they have any UPT boards upcoming this fall. Can’t quite dig it up on their site...

Edited by GreenArc

On 7/30/2020 at 3:38 PM, admdelta said:

Nope. Just talked to the recruiter and she says they haven’t made any decisions yet. 

I was told to check back in about a week (8/17) for Hawaii.

Has anybody gotten an update from Jacksonville or DC?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JabroniWizard said:

Has anyone applying for Tuscon done the DD 396 record check?

Affirmative and to the best of my knowledge the application simply wants you to attach the filled out DD 369 with your info and then the squadron itself will submit it for a record check if they so choose.

• Upvote 1

On 8/14/2020 at 12:27 PM, pilotcrum said:

Anyone have news on the AFRC Board?

I heard the board only selected six people but, the results haven’t been released yet. Don’t know how accurate that is but, it’s what I got about three weeks ago from the squadron that hired me.

• Thanks 1