Upcoming Boards

28 minutes ago, admdelta said:

You gonna fill us in or what?

I wasn't selected and since it was a call I'm not sure who was but congrats to those that were. Great experience overall interviewing with them.

4 minutes ago, Solemn Solemnity said:

You sound salty

Haha nah not in the slightest, great guys and gals at that interview, I’m sure the selectees will do great 

On 5/8/2019 at 5:43 PM, ldm238 said:

Email. All the candidates in one, it would appear.

Sorry, if you didn't get it. Good luck to those who did.

Did Vermont only send emails to those selected?

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, Solemn Solemnity said:

So did Polkamp (Polchamp) get hired yet? We all know with that type of video you aren't longed to be in the circuit too long. Who has the details?

I’ve been wondering the same thing. It’s been like a year now right? Someone must have snatched him up!

Does anyone know the status on the AFRC UFT Board for May? I have not heard anything from my recruiter or unit. Correct me if I am wrong but from my understanding, the AFRC board is just a formality and most sponsored applicants are selected as long as they are qualified. I am just trying to prep myself for the worst case scenario as I do not like surprises.

Edited by Jetpower

Noob Q. If board interview attire is indicated as business casual, does that mean wearing a tie with the suit is optimal? As opposed to just a suit with unbuttoned collar. 

Asking for a friend...lol

Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

I thought business casual meant khakis and a button down? I get that you'd rather be a bit too formal than too low key, but suit and tie??

Noob Q. If board interview attire is indicated as business casual, does that mean wearing a tie with the suit is optimal? As opposed to just a suit with unbuttoned collar. 

Show in a tuxedo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/30/2019 at 11:31 PM, WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot said:

Asking for NJ interviews?

I took business casual to be khakis, nice shoes, button up shirt, and a tie. Some wore suits with no tie and an unbuttoned collar. I just went on the higher end of business casual to be a bit safe.