Upcoming Boards

14 hours ago, DesperateApplicant said:

No word, probably running behind on schedule. I'll also assume that Oregon has sent out all of their interview invites. Congrats to those who got it, if anyone wants to give me their interview slot I'll gladly take it! 

Strong username to post ratio

• Downvote 1

On 2/16/2019 at 2:37 PM, ayz33 said:

@Topper14 can you confirm or deny the visit conversation for the 121fs in this thread?

I PMed the pilot who posted on Reddit a few weeks ago and they said they're doing visits in March when they return from deployment.

Been quiet for a while though, I imagine they're incredibly busy right now. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, goodflightcowboy said:

This has been a topic of conversation amongst a group of us... from what I understand, nobody has heard back. At least, of those of us that I know applied. 

I called them last week and they said that they would call/email those who got selected. It has been a week and a half since Feb. 15. I'm pretty certain they already made the call to those who got selected, especially that their interview is in 5 days.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Curtiss JN-4 said:

I called them last week and they said that they would call/email those who got selected. It has been a week and a half since Feb. 15. I'm pretty certain they already made the call to those who got selected, especially that their interview is in 5 days.

Yeah, that's probably a more likely situation. Well, if that is the case, best of luck to everyone interviewing. My thought process was that typically, it becomes a topic of conversation once invitations are sent out, and the relative silence about it was odd. 

But like I said, due to how close it is, they're probably already out. 

11 hours ago, goodflightcowboy said:

Yeah, that's probably a more likely situation. Well, if that is the case, best of luck to everyone interviewing. My thought process was that typically, it becomes a topic of conversation once invitations are sent out, and the relative silence about it was odd. 

But like I said, due to how close it is, they're probably already out. 

Fresno sent out invites to around 10 people for interviews. From what I can tell, they went mostly to people who visited.

4 minutes ago, CharlieHotel47 said:

Is this for both ANG and Reserve Units? I turn 30 next week. I was already hired by a unit and currently waiting for the age waiver to get approved. Its keeping me from requesting UPT dates. Good luck to all the other bros out there in their late 20s. Get after it!

Cheers

I was told across the board, so guard, reserve, and AD. 

29 minutes ago, Patch said:

Heads up to people on this thread.

There was an mfr to raise the upt age from 30 to 33. 

To those who are age critical that gives you extra time to apply to units now.

MFR for UPT Age Limit 33.pdf

Wow, I haven't been on this forum in months and I randomly decided to log on today and you posted this 30 minutes earlier. It's like an omen. 😂 I'm almost 30 and had thrown in the towel on this. Looks like it's time to start back up!

• Like 1