Upcoming Boards

On 10/25/2018 at 12:16 PM, BamaCrewDawg11 said:

The resume underneath the whiskey will get thrown out as soon as we walk out of the 'Meet & Greet' .. the bottle is stuck there for at least a bit longer! 

IMG_9246.pdf

Man, I had this thought today while walking my dogs. I thought "I wonder if I have time to print out some Stickers for the Bottle of Alcohol." Though my idea was just a seductive photo of myself but to each his own. 

13 hours ago, Dynasty22 said:

Hello everyone, 

i got word that no one is going to the AFRC unsponsored boards, any truth to that?

Yes, I just got picked up by a reserve unit in September, and they were going to try to send me unsponsored to speed up the process, but then told me that unsponsored boards are suspended for the time being, so now I'm just going as a sponsored candidate. The unsponsored board may come back another time.

55 minutes ago, Flying Pillows said:

Want to compare packages? I'm dying to know what I can improve on for the next board. All I wanted was an interview in OK so it's killing me that I didn't get it.

My package is 17 pages. How big is your package?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, matmacwc said:

You, son, have lots to learn.

Yeah, I've been really careful in my e-mails to make my intentions clear, maybe that's the difference?

All joking aside, @Flying Pillows I'll PM you, willing to share what I can with a fellow hopeful. Were you able to visit? I figure showing up is what made the difference for me. 

3 hours ago, Engraft said:

Yeah, I've been really careful in my e-mails to make my intentions clear, maybe that's the difference?

All joking aside, @Flying Pillows I'll PM you, willing to share what I can with a fellow hopeful. Were you able to visit? I figure showing up is what made the difference for me. 

2 hours ago, Flying Pillows said:

I didn't visit unfortunately. Kicking myself really hard for that stupid decision. 

I think i heard couple guys got interviews to OK didn't visit either. So i'm thinking they must've had something on their resume

Edited by bigdreams
Typo. Fat thumbs
  • Downvote 1

15 hours ago, ASE.K said:

I haven't heard anything yet. When I visited they said they wanted to get it out before the next drill.

They must be reviewing packets, i checked my video analytics and it's been viewed this week for the first time since i submitted it. It's unlisted

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ayz33 said:

They must be reviewing packets, i checked my video analytics and it's been viewed this week for the first time since i submitted it. It's unlisted

Unlisted? Boooo. 😂 Ok, ok mine is listed, but its not like I made the title a super obvious "UPT" title.  I did like someone else ( @Seadogs ??) and searched around to see what others have done. Pretty awesomely awkward 👍

Edited by Dustoff!
tag

35 minutes ago, Dustoff! said:

Unlisted? Boooo. 😂 Ok, ok mine is listed, but its not like I made the title a super obvious "UPT" title.  I did like someone else ( @Seadogs ??) and searched around to see what others have done. Pretty awesomely awkward 👍

If ranting in front of a camera for a whole 3 minutes doesn't get your video down voted by the whole squadron, then I think it's time to start considering the youtube life as a viable means of being my main income stream.

Edited by Seadogs
FAT F'N FINGERS
  • Haha 1

On 10/30/2018 at 12:43 PM, matmacwc said:

You, son, have lots to learn.

Still applicable. 

4 hours ago, Flying Pillows said:

Why would you ever spend that much on liquor though? 

It’s a normal practice, and helps show interest among other things.

Also, he said Black Label...not Blue. Large $ difference. 

46 minutes ago, SurelySerious said:

Still applicable. 

It’s a normal practice, and helps show interest among other things.

Also, he said Black Label...not Blue. Large $ difference. 

Bribing shows interest?

• Downvote 1

The 177 Fighter Wing in Atlantic City will be having a hiring board for Undergraduate Pilot Training candidates seeking to fly the F-16 1-2 June 2019.  Packages are due 15 April 2019.  Please reference the below website for details.  

http://www.177fw.ang.af.mil/Units/Careers/

Please send all questions to: 

usaf.nj.177-fw.mbx.177-fw-upt@mail.mil

Thanks. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Flying Pillows said:

They are having an official meet and greet? 

I believe so.  They should be having another if December if you're interested - shoot the POC a email to be put on the mailing list (check the 142 FW website for the POC's contact info).