Upcoming Boards

3 hours ago, BigRigButters1 said:

I called TSgt Manalo at 808-387-7185, same thing BogiDope had listed. She was excited to talk and help out. It took a couple days but she emailed the checklist.

I'll attach it to save time but she still wants people to call her to touch base.

UNDERGRADUATE PILOT TRAINING PACKAGE REQUIREMENTS - HI AIR NATIONAL GUARD.pdf

Thank you. I've called both POCs listed and left voicemails with no response, so I will email as well. 

Good luck! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2018 at 6:39 PM, GOGUARD43 said:

Hawaii sent their email out last night for interview invites...figured I would contribute some intell because the rest of you guys have been a god send. Good luck with the boards everyone. 

Meaning they sent out all of their invites??  Or, they have just started to send out their invites for interviews?

2 hours ago, Hopefulflyer389 said:

True. I received an invite on Friday night like  @GOGUARD43, so I’m assuming they already sent the rest out. 

I was just clinging on to any hope that I had left. Haha. Looks like it didn't come together for me.  Next one!  @Hopefulflyer389   I'd be curious to see packages of those who were selected to compare.

Edited by ZenBrendan

26 minutes ago, ZenBrendan said:

I was just clinging on to any hope that I had left. Haha. Looks like it didn't come together for me.  Next one!  @Hopefulflyer389   I'd be curious to see packages of those who were selected to compare.

Normally I charge extra for that and get my money up front. 

Off the top of my head:

90+ pilot/90+ pcsm/ 3.5+ GPA/ 250 flight hours

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Hopefulflyer389 said:

Anybody receive an email invite yet from Fort Worth for the meet and greet taking place in March? 

I just emailed them about it this week. They said they are still finalizing everything and will have more info early feb.

• Upvote 1