Upcoming Boards

12 hours ago, bigdreams said:

Anyone hear from 125th FW in jax?

At the Open House, they said they haven't looked through the packages very closely yet. There will be phone interviews sometime in November and in-person interviews in early December. So I'd expect it to be at least a week or two before anyone hears anything.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2017 at 7:25 PM, PilotCandidate said:

As far as I know, phone interview invites still have not gone out

Thanks for the update.

22 hours ago, Hopefulflyer389 said:

Called the POC Friday and left a voicemail asking for an update on notifications. Haven’t received a call back yet. 

Anybody hear back from the 93rd in Miami?

I haven't heard from the 93rd either.

How did you guys find out about the 93rd FS board, if you don't mind me asking? I didn't find out about it until it was too late. I check Bogidope, GuardReserveJobs, Baseops, and some Facebook groups literally every day so I'm bummed that one slipped under my radar. If there's another source I should be checking, I'd love to know.

1 hour ago, mb1685 said:

How did you guys find out about the 93rd FS board, if you don't mind me asking? I didn't find out about it until it was too late. I check Bogidope, GuardReserveJobs, Baseops, and some Facebook groups literally every day so I'm bummed that one slipped under my radar. If there's another source I should be checking, I'd love to know.

It eventually got on Bogidope, but I found out about it through Facebook

This site helped me get picked up for OTS/UPT back in 05, here it is 2017 and it just got me hired with the NH ANG. Thanks everybody who helped since I joined this site in 2004. I’m forever thankful for the guidance. 

Cheers! 🍺

• Like 1

154th in Hawaii is having a joint board in the spring. Packages due December 22. Age waivers are being considered. Call a recruiting office and tell them you're interested in submitting a package to the pilot board and they'll get you setup. If for some reason you're unable to get your afoqt and/or tbas complete by the due date, submit anyways and get them done asap and update your application once complete. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Sit On Acorns said:

154th in Hawaii is having a joint board in the spring. Packages due December 22. Age waivers are being considered. Call a recruiting office and tell them you're interested in submitting a package to the pilot board and they'll get you setup. If for some reason you're unable to get your afoqt and/or tbas complete by the due date, submit anyways and get them done asap and update your application once complete. 

Which squadron is hiring?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Hopefulflyer389 said:

Has anyone had success getting ahold of the recruiters for the Hawaii ANG to get the UPT information?

I called TSgt Manalo at 808-387-7185, same thing BogiDope had listed. She was excited to talk and help out. It took a couple days but she emailed the checklist.

I'll attach it to save time but she still wants people to call her to touch base.

UNDERGRADUATE PILOT TRAINING PACKAGE REQUIREMENTS - HI AIR NATIONAL GUARD.pdf