Upcoming Boards

2 hours ago, jonlbs said:

Ya letter took a while to make it to me for CT, still waiting on the 175th... You sent them an e-mail yet? I may cause it is coming up soon.

Glad you heard back from CT and yes I emailed 175th the other day, haven't heard back yet. I read on another post on here that someone's buddy heard from them 2 weeks ago with an interview request, so not sure what to think.

11 hours ago, JustHangingOut said:

I have been waiting to hear back from them as well.  Did you call them or did they reach out to you?

I emailed them and then they emailed me back and said I wasn't selected. I don't think they sent out any "no's" only contacted the ones they wanted to interview

25 minutes ago, jonlbs said:

Just sent an e-mail this morning to them. Hadn't heard anything in ~3 months before that. Assuming it's not good news for me either haha

They'll probably take a few good days to get back, I think I waited almost a week to get a reply to my email. But it seems that they only contacted those they wanted for interviews 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 1:44 PM, extender10 said:

Anybody heard about this months AFRC board? Convened 5-6 Sept.

Been about 2 weeks

Message on the AFRC A3 sharepoint is that they will post the list for the AFRC board by Oct 3rd... I'm patiently waiting as well.

9 hours ago, Boom4Hire said:

Message on the AFRC A3 sharepoint is that they will post the list for the AFRC board by Oct 3rd... I'm patiently waiting as well.

Thanks! I'm civilian so any word from the inside is reassuring.  I think I'm pretty safe with my scores and everything,  I just am bored and can't wait to move this thing along.  Looks like January OTS dates are filling up pretty quick.  Hope I can least get into a March class.

Edited by extender10

1 hour ago, jonlbs said:

I'd give em a call anyways the POC is a real nice laid back dude. Probably just got a little behind and will send the notifications out soon.

I suppose it varies between squadrons, but are rejection notifications typically sent out to those who aren't getting interviews? The silence is killing me.