Upcoming Boards

I would be careful about using a free online service to split up pdfs. Some of the forms we send the Air Force have a tun of personal information on them. Wouldn't want that to fall into the wrong hands. That site looks pretty legit but you never know.

• 2 weeks later...

For those who applied to D.C. - how long did it take for them to download your application? I uploaded mine a few days before the deadline and I have confirmed & reconfirmed (at least 10 times) that the email I input is correct, but the status on the site is still showing as 'Not Downloaded'. My friend is applying as well and his was downloaded within 24 hours, so this has me a bit nervous. I don't want to reach out to them to ask since they were pretty straightforward about not doing that in regard to file status. 

Thanks for any help.

6 hours ago, Sit On Acorns said:

For those who applied to D.C. - how long did it take for them to download your application? I uploaded mine a few days before the deadline and I have confirmed & reconfirmed (at least 10 times) that the email I input is correct, but the status on the site is still showing as 'Not Downloaded'. My friend is applying as well and his was downloaded within 24 hours, so this has me a bit nervous. I don't want to reach out to them to ask since they were pretty straightforward about not doing that in regard to file status. 

Thanks for any help.

Mine was downloaded within 24 hours as well.

7 hours ago, Sit On Acorns said:

Thanks for any help.

I only submitted mine yesterday so hopefully yours and mine will get pulled down at the same time

Edited by JustHangingOut

12 minutes ago, Kiloalpha said:

@Sit On Acorns and @JustHangingOut I'm in the same boat. Did you two send it without dashes in the e-mail, or with the dashes?

I sent mine with dashes.  It uploaded and sent just fine.  No kick backs.

I am just waiting for notification of the recipient downloading the file.  However, since mine was last minute...I wouldn't expect it to be downloaded just yet. 

Edited by JustHangingOut

On 12/11/2016 at 1:05 AM, afpilotjobs said:

Hello everyone I've got a new website up that is an alternative to guardreservejobs. It's goes out and searches all the reserve/guard units webpages and gets the jobs directly from there so to save all of us the cumbersome task of going to each website individually. Give it a look! Any feedback would be awesome and you can find my email on the contact page of the website.

https://afpilotjobs.com/

Awesome stuff man.  I'm with you on what you said about Guardrservejobs.  Just found this website a few days ago, and it's not blocked at work like GRJ...

In regards to the issues people have been experiencing while submitting their application packages to the DC ANG, 121st FS:

NOTE: Due to a discrepancy on the UPT Guide the deadline for the UPT board
has been extended to Tuesday, April 4, 2017 (before midnight).  
Please send directly to: usaf.dc.113-wg.mbx.113wg-dcang-upt@mail.mil to be
considered.  You will get a response "received" within 48 hours.  
Please call 202-327-1397 if you have any questions. If you call and there is
no answer, please leave a detailed voicemail. Thank you!

On 4/1/2017 at 2:31 PM, Topper14 said:
In regards to the issues people have been experiencing while submitting their application packages to the DC ANG, 121st FS:

NOTE: Due to a discrepancy on the UPT Guide the deadline for the UPT board
has been extended to Tuesday, April 4, 2017 (before midnight).  
Please send directly to: usaf.dc.113-wg.mbx.113wg-dcang-upt@mail.mil to be
considered.  You will get a response "received" within 48 hours.  
Please call 202-327-1397 if you have any questions. If you call and there is
no answer, please leave a detailed voicemail. Thank you!

What is the discrepancy? Is there something current applicants would need to resubmit for?

• 2 weeks later...