Upcoming Boards

• 5 hours ago, mb1685 said:

Got a call from the 157ARW about an hour ago. Looks like I have an alternate interview spot. Strange mixture right now of excitement but trying to not get my hopes up!

Nice! Ace that interview...

On 10/2/2016 at 2:12 PM, bluedevil said:

Any word from the 105th AW in NY? The vacancy announcement closed over a month ago and I haven't heard anything, good or bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network Forums

They had the board at the end of September. Only one was selected this year. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

• 2 weeks later...

ADMIN NOTE:  It was posted that the 157th already selected their primaries and alternates and that those calls already went out. Another individual reported that this was not true, and might result in misleading potentially selected applicants or those not selected to be notified before official notification. As such, the post has been hidden until such time as we get confirmation one way or the other. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mb1685 said:

I don't think any official calls have gone out yet, but I spoke with a recruiter from the 109AW today to clear some things up about my Navy discharge and he told me I've been selected for an interview but probably won't iron out the date until after Thanksgiving.

I also applied with the 109AW, I had emailed them earlier this week asking about the interviews, I haven't heard anything back from them either. 

• 3 weeks later...

The 158th Fighter Wing is having a UPT board to hire new applicants to join the Green Mountain Boys. Applications will be accepted 1 Jan - 31 March. Interviews for those invited will be held in the beginning of June (exact date still TBD). This board will be to hire new F-35 Pilots.

Please visit our website for more detailed information on the entire process. Questions can be sent to jeremy.t.devlin.mil@mail.mil.

Good luck to all that apply!

Hello everyone I've got a new website up that is an alternative to guardreservejobs. It's goes out and searches all the reserve/guard units webpages and gets the jobs directly from there so to save all of us the cumbersome task of going to each website individually. Give it a look! Any feedback would be awesome and you can find my email on the contact page of the website.

https://afpilotjobs.com/

• Upvote 6

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/11/2016 at 0:05 AM, afpilotjobs said:

You, my friend, are a gentleman and scholar. I've been fortunate enough to score my slot already but this is a great service to the community.

My one recommendation to update your script is if you change the "posted" date for the boards to the actual application deadline or at least include that in the homepage table. (That's more importanter info, my 2c)

Edited by hookemTX93
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

hey yall the 114th fw SDANG is holding a board in may. I was hired last year

heres the info, pm me with any questions

The 2017 114th Fighter Wing Undergraduate Pilot Trainee (UPT) Board has been scheduled for May 5th and 6th.  Application deadline is March 31st.  For a copy of the UPT Application Guide, please click here.  If you have any questions or concerns, please contact MSgt Casey Bullis, (605) 988-5730, DSN 798-7730 or email your request to casey.e.bullis.mil@mail.mil
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

The 345th Bomb Squadron at Dyess AFB, TX is having a rated/non-rated hiring board to select new applicants to join the “Desperados.” Applications will be accepted through 1 Feb 2017 and interviews for those invited will be held on 4/5 March 2017, during our UTA weekend. This board will be to hire both off the street and rated Pilots and Weapon Systems Officers.

Attached you will find the requirements to help you assemble your application package. Questions can be sent to 345BS.Hiring@gmail.com.

345th Bomb Squadron Request for Applications.docx

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, 345BS Desperados said:

The 345th Bomb Squadron at Dyess AFB, TX is having a rated/non-rated hiring board to select new applicants to join the “Desperados.” Applications will be accepted through 1 Feb 2017 and interviews for those invited will be held on 4/5 March 2017, during our UTA weekend. This board will be to hire both off the street and rated Pilots and Weapon Systems Officers.

Attached you will find the requirements to help you assemble your application package. Questions can be sent to 345BS.Hiring@gmail.com.

345th Bomb Squadron Request for Applications.docx

One day turn-around time. Brutal.

2 minutes ago, genie90 said:

Or maybe almost a month... Did you get hired by a unit or are you still searching?

Great attitude.

I wasn't being serious, just having some fun. I apologize if I sounded like a douchebag. Recently hired, but I've been aware of that board for awhile.