Upcoming Boards

On 6/6/2016 at 1:52 PM, hookemTX93 said:

Has anyone talked to the 104FW in Mass. (F-15s) about a UPT board this year? Latest update was for last fiscal, and I'm waiting to hear back from recruiting.

Got a call. No projected board date, but you can get on the mailing list for any opportunities that arise. Good luck folks

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2016 at 0:11 PM, Vimix22 said:

tk1313, check out their official website. It has all of the dates for the board. 

What about the 125th in JAX? I never saw any job announcements go out.

On 7/4/2016 at 10:47 AM, flybuckeye said:

Has anyone heard back from the 131st Bomb Wing or know when notifications will go out?

Emailed by the recruiter on 23 June saying notification calls/emails will be out "in the next few weeks." I would expect to know before the 15th.

UPT candidate here. Turned 28 recently and applying to as many Guard and Reserve units as possible seeing as I'm close to the age cutoff. Working on getting POCs from units that don't publicize pilot selection information.

Anyone know if 192FW/Virginia or 154W/Hawaii are having boards this year or whom to talk to about either? Left a couple voicemails already.

Thanks!

48 minutes ago, Bobsan said:

UPT candidate here. Turned 28 recently and applying to as many Guard and Reserve units as possible seeing as I'm close to the age cutoff. Working on getting POCs from units that don't publicize pilot selection information.

Anyone know if 192FW/Virginia or 154W/Hawaii are having boards this year or whom to talk to about either? Left a couple voicemails already.

Thanks!

Make sure to consider heavies as well. 

20 hours ago, Bobsan said:

Thanks!

I don't know about Virginia, but Hawaii app was due April first of this year's board. PM if you want the POC for Hawaii.

Want to be a Tulsa Viper Pilot?

The 125FS is having a board this November.   

Packages should contain the following information:

Your cover letter stating goals and position interests, contact phone number(s), address, and email

AF form 24 (Application for Appointment available on internet)

Two letters of reference

Official transcripts

SF form 93 medical screening form (available on internet)

AFOQT scores (official printout)

Resume

Photocopies of applicable degrees awarded, pilot license, special certifications, etc.

Requirements:

Bachelor’s degree (may be in the process of obtaining for interview) i.e,(graduate next fall)

Private Pilot license (Minimum)

Must not have had your 28th Birthday on date of the board

Must be willing to live in Tulsa area if selected (50 mile rule)

Good Luck!