Upcoming Boards

Alaska is holding another joint board w/ packets due 1 July.

Anyone know when SC is expected to send out decisions and is anyone planning to head down to visit?

I haven't heard anything from SC yet, I tried to set up a meeting with them while I was down that way for a wedding but couldn't get the times to work out.

Does anyone know how to get in contact with the 140th in Colorado? They don't have any UPT information on the squadron website

They have a website. Flybuckeye.com or something. I'd look it up for you but I'm on my phone. It's a few pages back

This may have already been posted.

Next AFRC UPT board is 17-18 November. Unsponsored applicants will again be considered.

Excuse my ignorance, is the AFRC board for pilot slots or CSOs? I've tried looking into it and haven't found out much. Thanks in advance.

I'm in the same boat. From my understanding (and from the help of some members here) if you are a civilian or active, you can go to an officer accessions recruiter for the reserves. You contact a regular recruiter and they will put you in contact with the accessions recruiter.

I'm currently reserve and running into issues with recruiters not wanting to talk to me because I'm a member. I have a call into the officer accessions recruiter for my area though, so I'll keep everyone updated what the process is for current USAFR members

I posted up a google earth file (zipped) on this base locations thread. It has all the guard and reserve fighter locations on it. I used it back in the day before I was hired:

This guy is a bro...

Edited by fipi

This may have already been posted.

Next AFRC UPT board is 17-18 November. Unsponsored applicants will again be considered.

Any updates flowing down on the [edit: AFRC] June board?

Edited by #41