Upcoming Boards

is anyone having a package submitted for the Fall 2014 AFRC UFT board?

I heard the June board had applicants accepted without FC1 physicals completed?

Asking because my deadline will be tight in getting the physical approved by the package-due date.

Thanks!!

My recruiter and I planned to apply to this board unsponsored… until I received an email from him last week saying they are not accepting unsponsored applicants this board. As far as the FC1 before or after AFRC board goes I'm not sure. I haven't done mine yet my recruiter was planning to send my package up. Also, looks like the absolute NLT date for package submission is Oct 24th.

• Upvote 1

Aren't they going RPA?

The ANG -130 unit at Niagara is going RPA, the Reserve unit there still has their Herks.

And thanks MtHerc, they seemed like a great group of guys and I am looking forward to working with them!

Edited by SimpleJack

Here's a collaboration of units that are having upcoming boards with packages due between now and the end of the year:

ANG F-16: 113th W/121st FS - Washington D.C. - Packages due Sept 30th

ANG C-17: 167th AW/167th AS - Martinsburg, WV - Packages due Sept 30th

ANG F-16: 187th FW/100th FS - Montgomery, AL - Packages due Oct 1st

ANG F-15: 144th FW/194th FS - Fresno, CA - Packages due Oct 8th

AFR C-130: 911th AW/758th AS - Pittsburgh, PA - Packages due Oct 15th

ANG C-130: 136th AW/181st AS - Fort Worth, TX - Packages due Oct 31st

AFR C-130: 913th AW/327th AS - Little Rock, AR - Packages due Oct 31st

ANG EC-130: 193rd SOW/193rd SOS - Harrisburg, PA - Packages due Oct 31st

ANG C-130: 182nd AW/169th AS - Peoria, Il - Packages due Dec 31st

AFR C-130: 908th AW/357th AS - Montgomery, AL - Packages due in Dec

ANG C-130: 139th AW/180th AS - St. Joseph, MO - Board sometime in Dec (Must visit unit at least twice before interview consideration)

• Upvote 3

You have 4 days to apply to Tucson, but you must be military already, enlisted OK

http://www.162fw.ang...-140919-025.pdf

Thanks for posting that matmacwc, talk about short notice, when did they have that on their website? The date of the document says 5 Sep, but this is the first I've hear of it, must have missed that. I suppose I should scour through all the units' websites again to see if there's anything else out there too. Seems like a lot of the hiring opportunities aren't very well publicized.

I've heard rumors that the 162nd almost always hires from within, could just be bad gouge, either way it sure can't hurt to apply! As for me, I can't, I'm 28 and their posting says no older than 26 at the time of the interview, so good luck to those who can!

Edited by xcraftllc

Thanks for posting that matmacwc, talk about short notice, when did they have that on their website? The date of the document says 5 Sep, but this is the first I've hear of it, must have missed that. I suppose I should scour through all the units' websites again to see if there's anything else out there too. Seems like a lot of the hiring opportunities aren't very well publicized.

I've heard rumors that the 162nd almost always hires from within, could just be bad gouge, either way it sure can't hurt to apply! As for me, I can't, I'm 28 and their posting says no older than 26 at the time of the interview, so good luck to those who can!

ditto on this, also heard they usually went with prior guys that were -38 rated, heard they were the international viper training squadron