Upcoming Boards

Some interesting changes that might be coming down the pipe you guys might want to check out...

http://www.airforcetimes.com/article/20140310/NEWS/303100029/Air-Force-details-fleet-cuts-states-hardest-hit

Highlights:

• 2015 ... the Idaho Air National Guard transferring to an F-15E associate unit
  • Selfridge Air National Guard Base, Mich., would lose its A-10s and receive eight KC-135s in fiscal 2017
  • The Guard unit at Martin State Airport, Md., would transfer from A-10s to C-130Js in 2018.
  • The Guard unit at Fort Wayne, Ind., will switch to 18 F-16s
  • Oregon Air National Guard will lose 15 Eagles.

Ouch.

Shameless plug for www.guardreservejobs.com

Although there are not a lot of jobs or resumes posted, there's plenty of "Employer" and "Job Seeker" users logged in, as well as thousands of daily visits from non-registered guests.

Talk it up.

Shameless plug for www.guardreservejobs.com

Although there are not a lot of jobs or resumes posted, there's plenty of "Employer" and "Job Seeker" users logged in, as well as thousands of daily visits from non-registered guests.

Talk it up.

I think you've done a good job with the new site and I check it almost every day. I just wish there was a "view all" button, normally I just do a blank search to see all current postings.

Never heard from the 190FS like you guys did, and am still a bit confused about all that since the recruiter over there said they weren't reviewing them until April. But whatever, I just decided to wait it out.

Those are the only two I've applied to, sending my stuff to the 173rd soon, and will be sending to the 154th as well.

Never heard from the 190FS like you guys did, and am still a bit confused about all that since the recruiter over there said they weren't reviewing them until April. But whatever, I just decided to wait it out.

Those are the only two I've applied to, sending my stuff to the 173rd soon, and will be sending to the 154th as well.

I never heard back from the 190th at all either. Glad I am not the only one. Congrats on the selection for an interview!

Got an email today from the ORANG. They are pushing their board back a year but are keep all applications on file. Too bad.

Are you referring to the 173rd FW and/or 142nd FW? Also did they mention if that means that they are pushing the deadline for application submission back as well?