Upcoming Boards

17 hours ago, JustACadet said:

Boise sent out interview invites! Congrats to everyone, looking forward to seeing you all there!

17 hours ago, DirtyMike7 said:

They just sent out emails

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

Everyone else was informed today that the board was moved to February and they are still going through the applications.

So you received a interview invitation already?

Just now, Desk Jobs Suck said:

Doubt you should be concerned. Apps were just due. Would they really filter applicants already and notify "true potential" candidates of the board date change and leave the "undesirables" in the dark? Just call and ask. 

True. Good logic.

20 minutes ago, admdelta said:

Hmm I didn’t get that email from Madison. I wonder if I should be concerned. 

Yup you're boned. They probably blocked your email. 

Actually though they're sending emails to I'm guessing around 200 people and they may have a generic template but they are reading the application emails and giving a personalized response where necessary, so it's a slow process. I'd say if you don't hear anything by the end of the week, and em a message. 

23 hours ago, ihtbasitc said:

Anybody have any info on the 106th RQW in long island? Do they often accept people from outside the NYANG?

As previously alluded to, yep! Majority of 60/130 hires are from off the street, I'd say at least 1/2 of the ops guys are from elsewhere. For those who can't navigate the DMNA website, here are the pilot openings... 

1575376300-HC130J_PILOT_OFFICER_VAC_ANNO_11H1J_FY2004_03DEC19.docx 1575376380-HH60_PILOT_OFFICER_VAC_ANNO_FY2005_3_Dec_2019.docx

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NEflyer said:

As previously alluded to, yep! Majority of 60/130 hires are from off the street, I'd say at least 1/2 of the ops guys are from elsewhere. For those who can't navigate the DMNA website, here are the pilot openings... 

1575376300-HC130J_PILOT_OFFICER_VAC_ANNO_11H1J_FY2004_03DEC19.docx 21 kB · 2 downloads 1575376380-HH60_PILOT_OFFICER_VAC_ANNO_FY2005_3_Dec_2019.docx 21.29 kB · 1 download

Awesome, thanks for the info. I applied right when it came out, so what you've said makes me pretty hopeful.

4 minutes ago, mb1685 said:

Random question: anyone else who was subscribed to this thread no longer getting emails? It’s worked for me for months but doesn’t seem to be emailing me anymore. They’re not going to my spam folder either.

ADMIN NOTE:  I have no idea what the issue is, but I never subscribe to threads in the first place.  However, I just signed up for this one to see if I get the notifications, and if there is an issue, we will pass it on to the software folks.

• Like 1

Just now, M2 said:

ADMIN NOTE:  I have no idea what the issue is, but I never subscribe to threads in the first place.  However, I just signed up for this one to see if I get the notifications, and if there is an issue, we will pass it on to the software folks.

Now that’s some speedy service! Thank you! 

• Like 1

On 12/13/2019 at 3:35 PM, mb1685 said:

Now that’s some speedy service! Thank you! 

ADMIN NOTE: Well, the bad news is that I didn't get an email notification of your reply, so something's up with the forum software.

If you don't mind, could you start a thread about the problem under the
AFTO-781 section of the forum so it will be "officially addressed?"

Unfortunately, I can't promise when it will be fixed.  We're due for an update that may take a couple of days to occur, but those are usually for security issues so don't be surprised if nothing changes after it.  

I ask for an appreciate your patience as we figure out what's going on...

• Upvote 1

On 12/12/2019 at 10:52 AM, Desk Jobs Suck said:

Doubt you should be concerned. Apps were just due. Would they really filter applicants already and notify "true potential" candidates of the board date change and leave the "undesirables" in the dark? Just call and ask. 

Oh no of course not, I was just concerned that they might not have received it since other people were getting an email about the reschedule. I shot a follow up email and they confirmed that it was received and then sent me the same info so it's all good.

On 12/13/2019 at 12:43 PM, ihtbasitc said:

Awesome, thanks for the info. I applied right when it came out, so what you've said makes me pretty hopeful.

2, friend of mine got hired from outside the unit and mission

4 hours ago, Yeeyee said:

For those of you applying to the 114th and 123rd FS's, (Portland and Klamath Falls OR, respectively) are you combining applications or are you making 2 separate ones?

I doubt this has changed, but last year they wanted one application to the ORANG. The board is a room split 1/2 and 1/2 guys from each unit.

• Upvote 1