Upcoming Boards

4 hours ago, BlueSkyz said:

Anyone know any upcoming hiring boards for F-16s of F-35s that are not already posted on Bogidope? Trying to cover all the bases. 

Before Bogidope, I think there was a lot more stuff floating "out there" but lately almost everybody is on Bogidope. The only ones (that I've seen) that don't post are the Makos in Homestead, and Toledo, but you can contact them directly and get an answer pretty easily I would presume. 

The 121st FS, DC ANG, flying F-16s out of Andrews AFB is having a UPT Board in May 2020 timeframe. Application submission has opened on our wing website with a deadline of 31 March. See link below. If you have any questions, PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Best of luck to all!

Guardian Pride!

- Holster

https://www.113wg.ang.af.mil/Portals/12/121FS%202019%20UPT%20Guide-%20%201%20Dec%202019.pdf 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

On 11/29/2019 at 2:08 PM, PapaSwan said:

Does anyone know if Vermont or Massachusetts are having hiring boards this year? I believe they both did last year, but I was curious if either were going to be back to back? 

I was at the most recent board in Vermont and they mentioned they only hire every two years.

So probably not this year, unless things have changed.

I second that. I interviewed in VT as well and their next board should be in 2021. I believe Barnes has one yearly so expect one there sometime in 2020.

Edited by Nova1976