Upcoming Boards

Hey guys. Just wanted to update that I got picked up from a guard unit recently. This was my third board and I am stoked for this journey. I HIGHLY recommend the consulting package from Bogidope. I really think they played the major factor in making my resume and cover letter stand out and preparing me for the interview. They really teach you how to tailor your strengths into killing the interview.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, tlaw99 said:

Hey guys. Just wanted to update that I got picked up from a guard unit recently. This was my third board and I am stoked for this journey. I HIGHLY recommend the consulting package from Bogidope. I really think they played the major factor in making my resume and cover letter stand out and preparing me for the interview. They really teach you how to tailor your strengths into killing the interview.

Congrats! What airframe?

On 10/11/2019 at 5:20 PM, herkbum said:

We’ve never held formal meet and greets. Candidates always visited during a UTA weekend and if they were in the military, we expected them to wear uniforms. Bottom line for us-if you visited and were in the military, then wear your uniform.

And no doubt- correct blues for the interview. You will be judged and scrutinized.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

I visited them once before as a civilian and it's still basically a standard UTA weekend visit - just a bit more structured I guess? When I went before though everyone else was civilian so I didn't get an example to follow.

Other regular UTA weekends I've been to have always had people in uniform though, so I'm gonna go ahead and take your advice! Thanks!

CO posted about it a while back. Job posting on the state website closed last week. Just wasn't able to make it out to their last meet and greet so wanted to see if anyone in the know could provide some insight on which weekend in Nov the board is going to be, expected invite time, that type of thing. 

Edited by goodflightcowboy

CO posted about it a while back. Job posting on the state website closed last week. Just wasn't able to make it out to their last meet and greet so wanted to see if anyone in the know could provide some insight on which weekend in Nov the board is going to be, expected invite time, that type of thing. 

Makes sense, thanks guys. Sounds like I need to do a better job tracking units that don’t post on bogidope.

Makes sense, thanks guys. Sounds like I need to do a better job tracking units that don’t post on bogidope.

7 hours ago, gear3green said:

Does anybody have a current contact for Dyes B1s that could PM. Thank you! 

Were you curious about an upcoming UPT board? I was told via e-mail that the next one will be in 2023. They just held a CSO board this past summer.

Edited by Yeeyee

So two questions. First anyone heard back from Boise yet? And second how is everyone doing their packages to Maddison? I know they were selected for F-35's but I know the Bogidope listing says F-16's and that's what they "currently" have. Are you saying your excited to fly the 35? The 16? Both?

54 minutes ago, PilotPavo said:

So two questions. First anyone heard back from Boise yet? And second how is everyone doing their packages to Maddison? I know they were selected for F-35's but I know the Bogidope listing says F-16's and that's what they "currently" have. Are you saying your excited to fly the 35? The 16? Both?

Boise said in their application they would release notifications Dec 1-10 so I would just wait until after Thanksgiving. 

No info on Madison for you though. Hopefully someone else does.

18 hours ago, PilotPavo said:

You should say you're excited to be considered to fly fighters as an Officer in the Air Force.