Upcoming Boards

On 10/1/2019 at 11:46 AM, benfng said:

Is Saturday or Sunday preferred? I get back from the sandbox on the 17th and will buy some tickets right now to meet you guys. 

Friday and Saturday is your best bet. Not much going on Sunday's normally.  

On 10/1/2019 at 3:03 PM, PilotPavo said:

Where is the UPT posting? I can't seem to find it on the wing page or any of the normal sources. Thanks!

You are reading it.  If you've gotten this far you know what needs to be in your application (scores, transcript, letters, blah blah blah).  You can send those to the email address and they'll help set you up for base access.  

On 10/1/2019 at 6:36 AM, EvilEagle said:

Next rush weekend in New Orleans is 18-20 October with a planned UPT hiring board in November.  Email 122fspilothiring@gmail.com if you need help getting on base.  

Do you need a degree in hand to apply, or is it acceptable if I’m within a year of graduation? 

3 hours ago, EvilEagle said:

Friday and Saturday is your best bet. Not much going on Sunday's normally.  

You are reading it.  If you've gotten this far you know what needs to be in your application (scores, transcript, letters, blah blah blah).  You can send those to the email address and they'll help set you up for base access.  

Thanks for the heads up about the 122nd FS since there’s no official UPT posting about them. I’ll email my package tomorrow. Do you work with the squadron? If not, how did you hear about it?

• Haha 1

On 10/2/2019 at 10:39 PM, deagan14 said:

Do you need a degree in hand to apply, or is it acceptable if I’m within a year of graduation? 

Within a year of graduation is fine.  

Slightly related question to this topic bros,

I am filling out a fillable PDF document for the IDANG app, and some of the answers can not fit in the blank provided, such as my full name, etc. I have been unable to reach the POC. 

Anyone know how to change the font? Or would writing in some of the answers be acceptable?

Thanks

I've got my first meet and greet coming up since finishing up BMT and tech school. For all you former and current enlisted folks, would you suggest I wear my ABUs, or should I still stick with the usual business casual for meeting with the unit?

Edited by admdelta
Accidentally said BDUs lolz

3 hours ago, Burger said:

Slightly related question to this topic bros,

I am filling out a fillable PDF document for the IDANG app, and some of the answers can not fit in the blank provided, such as my full name, etc. I have been unable to reach the POC. 

Anyone know how to change the font? Or would writing in some of the answers be acceptable?

Thanks

Try converting the pdf to a word doc, filling it all in and editing the format a bit, then convert back to pdf.

We’ve never held formal meet and greets. Candidates always visited during a UTA weekend and if they were in the military, we expected them to wear uniforms. Bottom line for us-if you visited and were in the military, then wear your uniform.

And no doubt- correct blues for the interview. You will be judged and scrutinized.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ASE.K said:

137 Airlift Squadron, is hiring for C-17 UPT. I was picked up at the last board.; no PPL. Let me know if you have any questions, or if you plan on visiting. 

https://bogidope.com/job-posting/137th-airlift-squadron-4/

Congrats. Do you know when the actual interviews will be date wise? Is Newburgh area a good choice to live for an out of stater? Thanks