Upcoming Boards

11 hours ago, AggiePilot said:

Hey all, just heard back from the 144th AS in Anchorage, got the slot! Any others pick up a slot in Alaska recently? 

And thanks for y'alls help over the last year while I’ve been applying! 

Congrats! Mind PM'ing me your stats?

14 hours ago, AggiePilot said:

Hey all, just heard back from the 144th AS in Anchorage, got the slot! Any others pick up a slot in Alaska recently? 

I got a slot with Alaska also...in 2014, lol.

Congrats, they a great bunch of guys and gals up there, you will have no problem fitting in and feeling like home I guarantee that.

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 6:51 PM, AggiePilot said:

Congrats!  How long did it take to hear interview results?

12 hours ago, Seadogs said:

Madison Wisconsin does allow rushing. Just got word that applicants can visit the u starting on the weekend of Dec. 7-8. You might want to confirm with the unit though. But it is not like last year where you can't visit.

How did you hear about this?

22 hours ago, Yeeyee said:

Any gouge on the 307th bomb wing (B-52H out of Barksdale AFB)? They don’t show up on Bogidope, but they are part of the reserves. Any idea if they have UPT boards?

I was wondering the same thing but for CSO slots

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EvilEagle said:

Next rush weekend in New Orleans is 18-20 October with a planned UPT hiring board in November.  Email 122fspilothiring@gmail.com if you need help getting on base.  

Is Saturday or Sunday preferred? I get back from the sandbox on the 17th and will buy some tickets right now to meet you guys. 

Hello everyone, Tucson Guard F-16 board isn't just the AZ Guard this time around. 

Be a current member of the US armed forces, either officer (with less than 8 years commissioned service), enlisted or warrant officer with a minimum of a current secret clearance.

• This board is not open to civilians.

The package is due in 10 days. 

https://www.162wing.ang.af.mil/About-Us/Careers/

I was last years pick up from the unit, any questions I'd be happy to answer. (DMs please) Good luck! 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, EvilEagle said:

Next rush weekend in New Orleans is 18-20 October with a planned UPT hiring board in November.  Email 122fspilothiring@gmail.com if you need help getting on base.  

Where is the UPT posting? I can't seem to find it on the wing page or any of the normal sources. Thanks!

3 hours ago, Desk Jobs Suck said:

What is the history behind why AZANG not allowing civilians to apply? 

I honestly have no idea, it's been that way for a long time. Opening it up to non AZ guard members has happened only a few times recently when there were no applicants within the units. But still always military members only.