Upcoming Boards

Today I was fortunate enough to be selected by my base, the 114th Fighter Wing, to go to UPT. I will be posting a recap in the interview section that I hope will give you all some good pointers when you go into your interview...good luck to you all, hope you hear from the boards that are coming up!

Congrats on getting selected

Anyone put in with the 151ARW? They are supposed to be calling sometime this week on who gets interviews.

also, just got off the phone with the 179AW in Mansfield, Ohio, official anouncement should be out soon looks like they will board in July.

Just got back from interviews with 167th Airlift in Martinsburg, WV. Awesome group of guys and great location near DC. I'm sure they are looking to interview/hire more as they are transitioning to the C-17, so give em a look if you haven't already.

For the guys that interviewed there, it was awesome meeting you all. Be sure to share if you get the word. Best of luck.

I'll see you guys there. I'm interviewing Thursday but will be hanging out a few extra days to check out the area. Where are y'all staying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll see you guys there. I'm interviewing Thursday but will be hanging out a few extra days to check out the area. Where are y'all staying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea dude, waiting for them to send me more info about the interview so I can coordinate where to stay, etc.

Was just notified by 167th AW. Received slot. Looks like I was one of 2 civilians. Rest were enlisted in that unit.

They handed out 6 slots. This is due to transition from C-5 to C-17. Adding lots of pilot positions.

They will likely hire again soon (I think).

Congrats dude!