Upcoming Boards

Anyone hear back from 122nd FW, Fort Wayne?

I don't think we'll hear anything until next month. The package deadline was 30 June and the interviews aren't scheduled until 19 Sep. Usually there is about a month lead time on interview invites.

I don't think we'll hear anything until next month. The package deadline was 30 June and the interviews aren't scheduled until 19 Sep. Usually there is about a month lead time on interview invites.

Thanks, I remember now they had two deadlines. Has anyone heard back from the Wisconsin unit? Their website says "interview selections complete" by July 17.

Thanks, I remember now they had two deadlines. Has anyone heard back from the Wisconsin unit? Their website says "interview selections complete" by July 17.

I had a phone interview last week that mentioned interview invites may be sent out this week. I haven't heard anything since. Hope this helps.

• Upvote 1

Do you perhaps know if they notified people yes AND no? I didn't receive anything last friday. :(

Sadly, the answer is probably no. You weren't notified probably because you weren't selected. Request your recruiter to contact the MAJCOM recruiters to verify the list of selectees.

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone aware of any upcoming boards for fighter wings after this Fall (Perhaps starting Nov. 2015)? Or any good leads/hunches for places to start asking? I've found 3 units with boards in early 2016 so far. Thanks.

180FW in Toledo should be having a board around November. Out of curiosity, what units are you tracking for early 2016?

142nd and 173rd (Although, I'd like to talk to someone to get a better idea since they're a bit unique.). I can't recall the third...I wrote it down somewhere....

I lived in Oregon for a while. I visited both units on several occasions and interviewed there. PM me if you have any questions.

The 116 ACW Robins AFB, GA JSTARS unit is having a FY17 UPT hiring board. Please see attached for details on requirements. Packages must be submitted by 1 Oct 15 and the interviews will take place 8 Nov 15. I personally have been with the unit for 15 years and love it! Please read the announcement and let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks!

FY17 UPT Board Anouncement.pdf

Recruiters should have begun contacting selected folks today.

Anyone get OTS/UPT dates from the June board? I'll hopefully have my package go up to the November board and am trying to guesstimate time frame for OTS/UPT dates, if selected (I know, a big IF). Part of the reason for guesstimating is that my wife is expecting our second in early April of '16 and I'm trying to figure out if I need to cross that bridge now with my recruiter, before the package is submitted to AFRC, or wait and see if there is a conflict with assigned OTS dates.

Anyone heard from Indiana or Alabama? I'm assuming Maryland won't send out notifications until after the meet and greet tomorrow?

Folks should be hearing back from Bama next week around the 21st, Indiana will probably be around the same time if I had to guess

Anyone get OTS/UPT dates from the June board? I'll hopefully have my package go up to the November board and am trying to guesstimate time frame for OTS/UPT dates, if selected (I know, a big IF). Part of the reason for guesstimating is that my wife is expecting our second in early April of '16 and I'm trying to figure out if I need to cross that bridge now with my recruiter, before the package is submitted to AFRC, or wait and see if there is a conflict with assigned OTS dates.

I was approved by board 15-02 (June) with an October 2015 OTS date and March 2016 UPT date. (most sponsored applicants seemed to have sooner dates while the unsponsored folks weren't starting UPT until next summer.