• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. What devices would you use it on?

• Android Phone
    • Android Tablet
    • iPhone
    • iPad
    • The shitter

As of right now, there is just a free version that includes ads. I will try to have a paid version that has no ads sometime soon. As for the iPhone-iPad part, those fucksticks at Apple make it so difficult to publish an app....

As of right now, there is just a free version that includes ads. I will try to have a paid version that has no ads sometime soon. As for the iPhone-iPad part, those fucksticks at Apple make it so difficult to publish an app....

Do you have a direct link for Play Store?

I'm not sure, and I'm running the pre-release version. I also just sent out an update, maybe try that? There will be multiple updates over the next few weeks. Paid version for Android should be available soon. I'm not going to offer a free version on Apple, those fucktards are charging me $100/year, and something as simple as signing up to pay takes 24 hours. (needless to say, the iOS app won't be out soon).

First person to send me their UDID for a 3.5 inch iOS device gets a free iPhone app. Also nobody gets the iOS until I can submit a screenshot from a 3.5 in iPhone.

Posted from the NEW Baseops.net App!

he said it still had to get approved by Apple. i'm guessing that approval is not instantaneous.

Fact. Apple just let me upload the app only to tell me I have to upload a screenshot for every device. Meanwhile the Android app has been live for days.

Posted from the NEW Baseops.net App!