• 2 weeks later...

Any non priors, or even priors for that matter, having trouble with uniforms? Seems like I was issued about half of what is on the AMS checklist located on the Holms Center website. Wasn't issued any of the winter gear (coats, fleeces, cap, etc.), the website says that its required for anyone attending OCT-MAR. My unit supply said they wont order any of that, they are out of funds? Thanks for the help guys.

Any non priors, or even priors for that matter, having trouble with uniforms? Seems like I was issued about half of what is on the AMS checklist located on the Holms Center website. Wasn't issued any of the winter gear (coats, fleeces, cap, etc.), the website says that its required for anyone attending OCT-MAR. My unit supply said they wont order any of that, they are out of funds? Thanks for the help guys.

Yes- the new airmen coming into my unit are waiting on uniform items as well. Even though the budget was passed, FM hasn't been given the OK to release the funds.

• 1 month later...

Hey all, will be down there as well. My orders are 22Mar-15May for travel days. So yes, class is 23Mar-14May. I posted some stuff in the other thread on AMS, so Pm me if you have questions. I called down there about the cold weather stuff and was told that I did not need to bring it.

Just got a PM from another 14-03 grad, and based on that recommendation, I will still throw in my cold weather hat and gloves just for the standardization side of it in case it gets unseasonably cold since they dont take up any space really.