login blocked

stract

so, I used to not have a problem logging into the boards from work, but then we migrated to AFNET, and the redirect page when you hit submit to login gets blocked. In the past if they happened, I was usually able to just refresh the page and the login would have taken, but not anymore. Any idea how to login at work, or are we just SOL?

Only the login redirect is blocked, I can browse the site just fine as long as I don't try to log in. But not logging in is annoying, I can't navigate to the most recent posts, etc.

Edited by stract

• 4 months later...

You may see some strange things when signing in during the weekend. I will be trying to develop a method of logging in that does not get blocked by the comm nazis.

If anybody on here works a weekend shift and normally can't log in at work, and doesn't mind helping out, please PM me.

• 1 year later...
  • DFRESH unpinned this topic

Was able to login at work, but was not able to post. Got the dreaded firewall page on several threads when I tried to post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought at first it was because the thread title had the word "login" in it, but same behavior on other threads as well in the AFTO 781 subforum.  I didn't want to try other subforums and accidentally spam the board like what happened last time ;)