What was your biggest mistake in UPT or IFS?

biggest UPT mistake? Not dumping my girlfriend (ex wife now) before going...Now all the graduation pictures are ruined for me. She wasn't even hot, god damn it.

1. Photoshop easy. Ex wife is now hot.

2. Mention of ex wife requires pictures to allow peanut gallery to judge.

biggest UPT mistake? Not dumping my girlfriend (ex wife now) before going...Now all the graduation pictures are ruined for me. She wasn't even hot, god damn it.

So you obviously married her for her winning personality...which is also why you probably divorced her. Double sucks dude.

Agree with Discus, pics. Somebody on here will probably think she's hot, that should make you feel a little better.

Did I miss something...is it cool now to have a ludicrous number of exclamation marks in stories?

Apparently there was a lot of yelling going on. Or is yelling all caps?

• 3 weeks later...

Sitting on a hot ejection seat going x-country without being strapped to the parachute (no shoulder harness on in the T-6). Figured it out about halfway into the flight when I went to reach for a map and I realized there was no resistance leaning forward. It was a night sortie so the IP couldn't really see me so I asked him if he could take the plane for a moment while I looked at the map.. Strapped into the seat without him noticing and I never made that mistake again... Scared the crap out of me imagining what the ride down would have been like had we punched.

Edited by Infamous

• 2 weeks later...

Earlier this week, SPS T-38 solo student on departure notices that his cabin pressure is continuing to rise as he climbs through 10K. He levels off, declares an emergency with departure, then begins to RTB and calls the SOF. As he explains what's going on, the SOF asks, "Confirm you have the ram dump switch to cabin pressure?"

Brief silence.

"Yes sir, that fixed the problem."

He had a taco salad waiting for him when he landed.

Roommate.

Last ride in UPT, leading back a two-ship form approach from Low-Level check. Told the world I was leading a flight of eight. Also, dicked up 'right vs left' fairly consistently.