Forum Downtime

DFRESH

Hope everybody is happy to see BODN back! There were a lot of attacks occurring over the past few weeks. Today I was finally able to get access to the server side, unfortunately about 4 hours too late. Fortunately, I have been able to get the server restarted! So, there may be some down time and some new/different looking icons over the next 24 hours as I run much needed updates to our server.

So when you finish the module do you go talk to the IT guy and he tells you how many points you got vs "the adversary"?

Well played...

WTF are you talking about?

One of the annual Info Protection/Info Awareness CBTs (I forget which, and I really don't care) has turned into what amounts to an online role-playing game. With points that must be scored and talking characters you have to interact with. Oh, and a robot fight.

Seriously.

Dfresh, the only thing I am not able to use is the "view new content" option at the top right of any page. Just returns a "no new content found". Using safari with new iOS. Otherwise, it seems to be working great!!

Same issue here. I can type in the field at the bottom of the thread, but the "Post" button doesn't work. Also clicking the "quote" button on posts does not populate anything in the bottom text field. The only way to quote a post is to select it with the multiquote button and hit "more reply options". It then populates the quote with a lot of code jibberish thrown in as well. The multiquote feature also does not work doing this-- I can only quote one post at a time doing it this way. Win7x64/Chrome. Had the same issue with Android 4.3 on a Galaxy S4 and Nexus 7 running Chrome on both.

Thanks for bringing back the up/down voting buttons on posts. I was getting sick of "liking" stuff.

^This was a test to see if my quote button worked. Also, you're welcome.

And my "Post" button works as well. I'm on Chrome 30.0.1599.101 m on a x64 Win 7

The post button at the bottom of threads doesn't seem to work. I have to use "more reply options" and post from the full editor.

Win 7 x64. Chrome 30.0.1599.101 m.

Can you tell me specifically what it does/does not do? Do you get the little green container with moving squares?

Strange... it's working for me on a chrome mobile browser. Are you sure there is any new content for you? Haha

I have tried IE, Mozilla and Safari. Yeah, tons of new posts, but view new content button still does not work for me.

Yes. I also refuse to upgrade tapatalk because they made the old paid version free, added advertisements, and released a new paid version.

Yes

The quotes aren't separated from the replies, making a huge wall of text. I'm using the upgraded tapatalk.

Yikes... Unfortunately, Invision Power doesn't directly support issues with tapatalk, but I'll see if I can figure anything out.

WRT the reputation points showing who up voted and down voted, it's supposed to be doing that with the current settings, so I'm trying to figure out which database table houses that so I can rebuild it. Might take a while, I'm about to go TDY.