PCS Bingo

TLAR

So here's one.... Why do we try to use one-size fits all vMPF out-processing checklists? Over half of the items on my checklist clearly do not apply to me. So we have somebody loading these checklists so that I can call 69 different agencies and explain that their checklist item has nothing to do with me. Then they can access my checklist and clear me of something that I never should have needed to be cleared for.

So here's one.... Why do we try to use one-size fits all vMPF out-processing checklists? Over half of the items on my checklist clearly do not apply to me. So we have somebody loading these checklists so that I can call 69 different agencies and explain that their checklist item has nothing to do with me. Then they can access my checklist and clear me of something that I never should have needed to be cleared for.

Let me get this right you want MPF to load individualized checklists for people, when they can barely not fuck up the everyday routine tasks they have to do? Lay off the crazy pills. (/sarcasm, but seriously)

Edited by Fuzz

Let me get this right you want MPF to load individualized checklists for people, when they can barely not fuck up the everyday routine tasks they have to do? Lay off the crazy pills. (/sarcasm, but seriously)

Maybe even just a set of templates...officer/enlisted, SRA and below versus everyone else. That way the LtCol on his way to staff doesn't have to get "dorm leader" checked off his outprocessing checklist. Flyer/non-flyer, so that ARMS troops can stop being told to get their FEF.

Anybody else hear this little gem:

"Your orders are on their way to get authenticated at HQ AFPC. Due to the FY14 budget not being approved, they are not approving all orders until they receive more funding."

I was told that, but had orders in my vMPF within a week and a half. YMMV...