FY 14 Force Management Program (RIF, VSP, TERA)

AOF_ATC

Mish_Hacker, no KBAD 11B's found out today, only 12B's. Still keeping our fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do u happen to know how many applied, esp 2005 yr group?

FWIW...

CAO: Today

Message from AFPC regarding VSP:

"AFPC completed adjudication of all remaining Voluntary Separation Program applications, conducted one final review against AF requirements, and will start notifying approved members as early as today, Monday, 19 May. The members’ records in MilPDS are being updated and updates to the case management system will be completed no later than the end of next week.

NOTE: AFPC is working with AF/A1P and AF/SG on final AF Medical Service officer approvals which will cause notices to flow separately and a day or two later.

Approvals are based on Airmen most eligible to meet AF quotas in their respective AFSC, rank, or year group. The approvals will flow through a direct email to each member today, followed by notifications to respective commanders and a secondary confirmation to the member; occurring through the end of this week.

Airmen disapproved for VSP will be notified next Tuesday, 27 May. Disapprovals are based on the fact the Air Force ran out of quotas for a specific AFSC, grade and/or year group. The good news is that if an Airman is disapproved based on the Air Force running out of quotas, their respective AFSC, grade or year group will not meet an involuntary board in FY14.

The Air Force was committed to providing approval notifications by mid-May; we made every effort to honor that commitment with due diligence and accuracy. The final 1,000 plus applications necessitated additional review time to properly assess and account for the impact to the Air Force mission."

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

So I think if your CMS is still awaiting approval or disapproval...that might be indicative of a disapproval.

I hope I'm wrong, but it seems with all the forum and FB posts, that they were batch-processed for notifying those approved.

Or is it possible approval will happen the rest of this week, and they have to click approve/disapprove in every members vMPF application?

So I think if your CMS is still awaiting approval or disapproval...that might be indicative of a disapproval.

I hope I'm wrong, but it seems with all the forum and FB posts, that they were batch-processed for notifying those approved.

Or is it possible approval will happen the rest of this week, and they have to click approve/disapprove in every members vMPF application?

FWIW, I have an approval e-mail but my CMS still hasn't updated. Neither has my DOS on my CDB.

There may be hope for those still waiting.

I called them. After being on hold for 30 min, Patty said, "Your application is still being processed, maybe they will get to it tomorrow."

So I still have hope.

Good to hear...

by way of intro: 2003, zoomie, 11B, late rate with 4yr UPT ADSC. been lurking here since december (cant post from .mil) finally applied in April, got disapproved for verbiage then reapplied on the last possible day. regardless of the outcome I want to thank all the contributors here for all the good gouge thus far. RIF matrix only had two in my year group/AFSC, so i figured I had a snowball's chance in a very hot place, but crossing my fingers nonetheless

FNG to the forum but thanks for this thread. Its kept me somewhat tethered to sanity throughout this process.

VSP approved with a catch..

03 62E

2 month Adv flying training ADSC waived

Got tagged to deploy several months after applying for VSP in Feb, now the DOS they approved me with today is during my upcoming deployment

hrmm...

Good luck to those still waiting

Got tagged to deploy several months after applying for VSP in Feb, now the DOS they approved me with today is during my upcoming deployment

hrmm...

That's not much of a catch.

Edit: to fix stupidity

Edited by Herk Driver

Gents,

Approved!!!

2004 11M - KC-135 IP, T-6 IP and E-11A IP

ADSC July 2015 SUPT

Denied on my first App. This was my second VSP app

Good luck for the rest of you out there waiting. There were several other 11m's approved at CBM today.

Here was what was sent to me today FWIW:

From: PPA-Voluntary Separation [mailto:dpsos.separations@randolph.af.mil]
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 1:35 PM
To: XXXXXXXX, and CC
Subject: Voluntary Separation Application Approved

This is to inform you that HQ AFPC has approved the voluntary separation application submitted by CPT XXXXXX See comments below:

Congratulations! AFPC has been able to approve your FY14 Voluntary Separation Pay program application for 29 September 2014. We will update your approved Date of Separation (DOS) in MILPDS within 72 hrs. After 72 hours, please proceed to the vMPF to complete the Initial Separation Briefing, the pre-separation order worksheet and the DD FM 214 worksheet. To begin your out-processing, please proceed to the vMPF to complete the pre-separation order worksheet, Initial Separation Briefing, and the DD FM 214 worksheet. Please follow the instructions below to complete the above items. Upon accessing the vMPF, you will click on the Self-Service Actions link, Separations link and then the “Initial Separation Briefing” link. Complete the initial separation briefing and click the OK button. Air Force policy mandates a medical examination (physical) IAW AFI 48-123, Medical Examinations and Standards, before separation or retirement when certain conditions exist. The medical facility will determine whether an examination is mandatory or optional. To avoid the possibility of medical hold, please visit the Public Health section at your local medical treatment facility within 5 duty days of completing the initial separation briefing. The letter to initiate your medical clearance is located in the initial separation briefing. After completing the initial separation briefing, click the Pre-Separation Order Worksheet” link and complete the worksheet. Click the Next button and proceed through the worksheet screens. After completing the worksheet, click the Submit button and the worksheet will flow to AFPC for processing. Once the worksheet is submitted, the worksheet cannot be accessed again. Separation orders cannot be processed without this worksheet being completed and submitted. Review the DD Form 214 Worksheet, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, and provide source documents of missing entries to the MPS. Separation orders are normally available on vOP approximately 90 days prior to your approved DOS, or in cases of short notice separations, they are available ASAP provided a pre-separation worksheet was completed. Unfortunately there is no personal e-mail notification when orders have been completed, so it will be your responsibility to monitor vOP to receive orders. Thank you for your service and good luck in your future endeavors!

NOTE: Please DO NOT REPLY to this email. If you require assistance or do not understand the available options, please Contact Us at https://gum-crm.csd.disa.mil/app/answers/detail/a_id/12808.

FNG to the forum but thanks for this thread. Its kept me somewhat tethered to sanity throughout this process.

03 62E

2 month Adv flying training ADSC waived

hrmm...

Good luck to those still waiting

good for you, sucks for whoever gets tagged to deploy in your stead!

Check fire...Jughead is one of the good guys.

break

Lots of approvals today all over the Fache Bravo. Congrats to all.

haha, I love it. So when one of the "good guys" mouths off its ok, but when one of the "bad guys" does its not? Kinda like when that airman of the yr mouthed off and I couldnt reprimand her, you know, because she was airman of the yr

Mish_Hacker, can't think of any 05 11B from KBAD that applied/made it this far. Don't know if airframe is being taken into account but I'm obviously talking B-52. Don't know if you're B-1/2/52.

jsanto1, I'm B-1. I know of one other '05 11B that applied (another Bone guy), but that's all I've heard. Thanks for the info.

Have any Buff guys been denied? Or have not many applied? If you're looking for any other 11B numbers from the Bone, let me know...

my buddy is an '03 Buff that applied and hasnt heard yet. rickybobby, they let a T-6 IP leave to go fly the E-11????? SCORE!!!! have fun flying for corporate