Decline of Baseops.net (aka The Wrath of PYB/Mods gone wild)

Guest CannonCrashPad

Is it this guy? http://projects.mili...cipientid=43254 Caveat: I do not know PYB or the guy listed in this DFC citation. Information was found by a simple Google search. I don't know if they are the same person.

Call me a little "off the mark here"...but I would pin this same award write up on multiple USAF guys and gals I flew with in the early days of the unit I was associated with.

Edited by ATIS
  • Upvote 1

He gives his name in the video be posted here showing off his spy car. (but pretended it wasn't him) So put 2 and 2 together.

Love how the DFC said "his" crew when he was the co-pilot.

I will not come right out and say it since he is a vindictive little bitch with no mortgage and an armored car.

A 30-second cross check of the wantscheck & PYB blog bios (PYB.tard has "suddenly" gone offline) shows admins named 'Rynizzle' & Skyclops, an FSU grad pilot & a Harvard law educated intel officer (wifey). A 45-second browse shows an essay contest that ended in 06-ish, whose topics always strangely focused on constitutionality and officership.

BL, there's a strong-to-quite strong chance you found the constitutional scholar of the century.

Edit: the Harvard law education & the fractured interpretation of the constitution seem to be par for the course in today's world, so I imagine old PYB has a bright future in the current administration if he can get out of Cannon before the next election.

Watching that video he doesn't quite look like the picture of PYB on his blog and that guy has both his ears pierced, not saying he can't take them out but the video guy strikes me more as a veteran than someone currently on AD.

ETA: With that title very well could have been ROTC Cadre at FSU

http://www.fsu.edu/~rotc/

Notice the titles of the cadre on the right hand side of the page.

Edited by Fuzz

Watching that video he doesn't quite look like the picture of PYB on his blog and that guy has both his ears pierced, not saying he can't take them out but the video guy strikes me more as a veteran than someone currently on AD.

I was referring to the poster VAPA-Rick on glocktalk.com being PYB. On PYB, he even mentions that he founded VAPA. PYB and VAPA-Rick use similar logic and just sound too similiar to not be the same person. But, I have been wrong before...

Edited by BattleRattle

He probably did his casual at his ROTC Det and the directory reference is a holdover from that. I did casual at my Det after grad and my title was "Assistant Admissions Officer" - which meant I continued to party like a college student but had money. And went to a recruiting fair every now and then.

He is not cadre at FSU (he wishes) what picture are you talking about? His blog is PYB.net and the picture there looks just like the fat stupid looking guy in the video showing off his spy car. They also have the same name.

The 2 pics on wantscheck of some goob handing a giant novelty check to 2 cadets for winning his "stroke my ego" essay contest look like the same guy as well.

4uhy7e3a.jpg Edited by Toro

The website logo of some leggy female is the only thing prominently displayed on that check. Even without recent climate of sexual assault troubles, throwing on your O-4 uniform for this non-AF function is pretty dumb.

I was referring to the poster VAPA-Rick on glocktalk.com being PYB. On PYB, he even mentions that he founded VAPA. PYB and VAPA-Rick use similar logic and just sound too similiar to not be the same person. But, I have been wrong before...

Ah disregard then.