Decline of Baseops.net (aka The Wrath of PYB/Mods gone wild)

Guest CannonCrashPad

Nope, CannonCrashPad is done not only here; but on BaseOps completely. He's a troll, and honestly may have been PYB reincarnated...

He is gone. Good riddance.

Adios, mother######er

Edit: Can I have the privilege to say ######?

Edited by Grabby
  • Upvote 1

I've been away from most things USAF related since 08 and thus why I don't post much any more. I read his little blog/ vendetta post and that dude has some serious fuckin' problems. Talks a lot of shit for a guy who won't even post his face on his blog.

Wow, I am getting to this party a little late - so to confirm, this is the same cat that stated he felt that most flyers are of "low moral character", and then vomits a gem like that (Danny Noonin link)? That is rich, and he also claims to be an FGO and active duty pilot. Not sure there are proper words to describe the hypocrisy of this shitshow.

What the hell!?! Threaten a public Internet forum for getting kicked off? We can all be kicked off, this isn't a government run bullshit, there is no "right" to be here. Maybe Rainman had something going.....

Or maybe that was Cannons intent, shut down dissent that isn't his point of view.

Edited by matmacwc

Somebody has to know him in real life? Is this an internet persona or how he acts day to day?

I check in on his blog from time to time and if half the shit he says is true his sanctimonious attitude and overall shit-magnetism would make him legendary along the lines of M-word.

Edit...after clicking the link to his blog and seeing his blurred out picture, I've decided I'm far too much a gentleman to poke fun at his chubby armed wife and her dress that looks it was ripped of my prom date from 1992.

Edited by Catbox
  • Upvote 1

Nicely done Ram.

I don't know why a few of you want to side with the morality of those you work with, in an institution that most people know sucks, but hey have at it. I say our ranks suck. I say our ranks that get promoted suck even more.

You guys all say the same thing.....but you don't want to admit the failing is YOU and your BROS. It is.

It's not just Congress, it's not just government. It's you. It's the Americans who pay you.

We have lost our way, and despite your illusions of being the good guy, you're not.

Since you'll inevitably read this (and possibly reply with your NEXT alias here), let me respond:

Telling a guy you "might have to skullf*ck [him] to death," and that he should "go f*cking play in traffic," really highlights your maturity level. Maybe, since you're no different deep-down than the very people you criticize, it's easy for us all to see right through your sanctimonious drivel.

One wonders if you're so "tough" in person as you appear online.

Regarding appearances and hypocrisy, we all also notice that -- while you criticize the USAF and your peers -- it's YOU who has a blog featuring YOUR picture in uniform, YOUR combat time, and YOUR medals. So proud, yet so ashamed? A shining example of "the Man," yet so against "the system?"

Your laptop must be powered by your own cognitive dissonance.

• Upvote 2

Somebody has to know him in real life? Is this an internet persona or how he acts day to day?

From a blog post May 2010: Edit: Thankfully on the first of June I was informed I did get the assignment and will be leaving soon to fly Reapers. I'm stoked!

I must be missing something...

Yes you did. The poster "Cannon...." has his on little blog and he went on a rant slamming M2 after he was banned from BON. It was only up for a few hours then he took it down.

Yes you did. The poster "Cannon...." has his on little blog and he went on a rant slamming M2 after he was banned from BON. It was only up for a few hours then he took it down.

Copy. Did anyone get a screenshot of the rant?

I wish to hell I'd saved it, it was amazing in a "look-into-the-mouth-of-madness" sort of way. Him taking it down so quickly is probably just the first step in him "coming after M2 in a manner of his choosing. You won't know when & you won't know how, but do the math & look it up"

Reminded me of another speech I heard recently:

post-13858-137139133401_thumb.jpg

"YOULLLLL NEVURRRRR SEEEE ME COMINGGGG"

Since he is flying RPAs now, he may go rogue with a drone. I hear the 1626 kill guy may be looking for a job. They may team up. Watch out for circling drones M2.

The interesting thing is that once he spewed the crap, people started calling him out on it. I spotted it in the Constitution thread and even thought that he had two accounts and made posts that feed off each other. I don't care to look though.

Thanks M2, some threads were completely derailed and I stopped reading them.

Happy Fathers Day

Out

Ok, I'll take my own advice after writing this.

Recommend deleting all posts made by this guy, referencing this guy (to include this one), etc. -- much like last time he was banned. We should all stop feeding his ego by not discussing him, his blog, and his childlike antics. Every time he is mentioned and people click on his blog or discuss him here we are doing exactly what he gets off on.

Deleting his posts and references to same will:

1. Piss him off (which makes me chuckle), and

B. More importantly, keep his antics from living on via our forum

I have my own theory on the timing of his return to BON and his recent over the top replies as to probably what is going on in his professional life at CVS. Something tells me recent 'triumphs' led to empowerment that furthered actions that have now gone too far and recent life is not looking so good for him.

Online behavior is a reflection of who one is in 'real life' and this guy has an online persona that is way unstable, floating at extremes of someone who can't stand not being the center of attention -- despite self proclaimed calls of his actions only defending the constitution and upholding his oath. I'm alarmed to think he has been able to maintain a security clearance and (if still flying MQ-9s) is a part of the kill chain.

E

• Upvote 2

I wish to hell I'd saved it, it was amazing in a "look-into-the-mouth-of-madness" sort of way. Him taking it down so quickly is probably just the first step in him "coming after M2 in a manner of his choosing. You won't know when & you won't know how, but do the math & look it up"

Reminded me of another speech I heard recently:

post-13858-137139133401_thumb.jpg

"YOULLLLL NEVURRRRR SEEEE ME COMINGGGG"

Maybe I can help, enjoy!

M2 - The Fascist of BaseOps.Net

Give a guy a little bit of authority, and if he is of poor character, he will abuse it. This is seen with bouncers, mall security guards, cops and even internet moderators. Take for example M2, a retired military officer who moderates FlyingSquadron.Com, and who consistently threatens to ban those who share views he does not approve of, on the forum he did not create.

Crazy views, of course. Views like military officers have to abide by the oath they took to the Constitution, and the view that state laws passed which violate the Constitution, are null and void. M2 will not tolerate views like these, nor will he tolerate the opinion that a jury of senior military officers likely got a decision correct during a court martial.

If you disagree with M2, then you are a "troll" pure and simple, and you will be banned.

FlyingSquadron.Com likes to talk about having a thick skin. And yet the board is moderated by an insecure three year old in an old man's body, who can't tolerate those who disagree with him. Especially not if they do so intelligently. He absolutely hates that. He's an insecure idiot with a diploma-mill fake degree, and a government job (of course). He has little going for him. He is this guy. Except he acts like that online.

He is M2, by God, and he's from the great state of Texas! Except mentally, he would be more comfortable in the heart of New York City, or perhaps Chicago. His views are un-American, and his values are most certainly not of the Texan variety. He gets confused and thinks otherwise because of his "get a rope" style love of law enforcement and the display of government force against citizens. He works with them regularly, and he likes a "stop resisting! get on the ground!" approach from government. He's learned to "take control of the situation" as a moderator, and put those skills to use. There will be no "contempt of moderator" on the board he took over, after its creator passed on. "What did you say, boy? You think an Air Force jury did the right thing? You getting smart?"

M2 defends the cops who violated the law and disarmed a veteran who was legally exercising his rights. He will tell you that Army veteran is worthless. The hatred and the venom bubbles from his mouth, as M2 discusses the veteran who complains about his rights being violated by armed police. He thinks that guy deserved everything he got and should have quietly and submissively, accepted the government force used against him despite the fact he had broken no laws.

M2 is quite simply a fascist, like those our grandfathers fought in World War II. M2 loves to collect guns, and I would imagine somewhere in his collection he's probably got one or two from that war of the German variety. I bet he celebrates those pieces of his collection above all the others. M2 respects a "strong" government, he despises our Constitution, and he is ever so annoyed by talk of liberty and rights and oaths, blah blah. M2 has no time for that nonsense. Rather, he worships at the altar of government force and if the government is using force against an American - then that American deserved it. Period. You can see his fascist commitment to government against its citizenry when he moderates, as he trains young officers to be submissive online by demanding they change their views or censor their views to fall in line with this viewpoint. M2 makes sure any discussion remains "state approved."

• Upvote 1

Thank God, I wouldn't want anyone to miss such an accurate analysis of yours truly!

But I tell you what, if anyone feels CCP/PYB was treated unfairly, feel free to post up a comment in this thread. If a majority of the people on here agree, I will reinstate his account and offer an apology. That is the democratic process in action, something he can't help but agree with being such a diehard patriot.

I promise I won't delete any posts unless they violate the first rule of the Squadron Bar established by Rich when he set it up, "Be civil, don't abuse it." I cannot promise NSA not doing the same...

This will also become a separate thread when I get a chance, it doesn't need to be buried in the Wilkerson one.

Cheers! M2

• Upvote 2