Decline of Baseops.net (aka The Wrath of PYB/Mods gone wild)

Guest CannonCrashPad

you! It's a Guy Fawkes mask, not some "meme."

You get help and medication for your crowd mentality bullshit.

YOU are reading PYB's articles, so obviously you care. All you lunatics have it all backwards!!!!!

Out.

LOL

Mods, can we get a "classic" added to the thread title? This is good shit!

• Upvote 1

###### you! It's a Guy Fawkes mask, not some "meme."

YOU are reading PYB's articles, so obviously you care. All you lunatics have it all backwards!!!!!

Out.

I apologize for calling you a raging tool. I underestimated you and I am sorry. I hereby promote you to "Turbo-douche-rocket".

• Upvote 1

Wow, I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time! Some dude really thinks people care about his political views on a Texas Longhorns sports forum?! haha, I laughed so hard I almost shit myself. I think Ive finally caught up with the PYB story and Ive determined that this individual clearly exhibits pathological behavior. Normal people do not spend their lives attacking others on random internet forums.

On a serious note, is this dude still flying planes in the AF? Because that's certainly not someone I would trust with one...

• Upvote 1

Fuck you! It's a Guy Fawkes mask, not some "meme."

Out.

I edited my post because, honestly, it's not worth my time to engage. Keep the hammer down fellas...

Thanks for the laughs.

Chuck

Edited by Chuck17

Retiring after "two decades of weary service." Again, congrats on the retirement.

Was this a dude who was flying T-6s at Laughlin about 2008 timeframe?

I've skipped most of this shit up to now, but I was curious and I remember a Major by the same name who was instructing....same guy??

I do truly look forward to PYBs annual unmasking & eventual frothing-at-the-mouth shit hemmorhages. There isn't enough popcorn in the world. My wife just asked me what I was so intently reading & I didn't even know where to start.

"Well honey, there's this guy who is in the Air Force by day, but at night he gets in his armored Mitsubishi Eclipse and combats imaginary Constitutional slights & talks to himself online a lot. He's basically a schizophrenic batman."

• Upvote 5

This thread is like Survivor, Big Brother, The Bachelor, The Kardashians, The Apprentice, Naked & Afraid, The Real Housewives of ###, and Project Runway all rolled into one. It's all shit I would never watch, but in this forum, it's just too good.

It's like watching a bunch of retards trying to fuck a doorknob.

original.jpg

Edited by deaddebate
  • Upvote 1

###### you! It's a Guy Fawkes mask, not some "meme."

Out.

The butt hurt is strong in this one. These posts are becoming more and more comical. Let's see how far this dude slips.

BL

Posted from the NEW Baseops.net App!

• Upvote 1

For those of you unfamiliar, here's a little background:

This person's obsession with the forum extends back several years. He wrote a paper for his Master's degree, largely about the forum. He hired someone to data mine the forum for incriminating examples of the "fighter pilot culture" he disapproves of.

As much as I hate to do it, here's a link to this bullshit: http://www.wantscheck.org/smartestguys.pd(f). Remove the parenthesis.

Shouldn't have clicked the link but I couldn't help myself. Reminds me of a 30,000+ word diatribe published in the Washington Post in 1995, authored by a certain Ted Kaczynski--only more garrulous, half as germane, and twice as dry. I probably shouldn't open my mail for a few months after posting this...

The butt hurt is strong in this one. These posts are becoming more and more comical. Let's see how far this dude slips.

BL

Posted from the NEW Baseops.net App!

Piece of shit is as piece of shit does. I just lost an hour of sleep reading this...keep the funny coming!

I actually started this off by wondering what we could do to fix the problems on Baseops.net. Now I see the solution is simple! Another classic thread of running a deranged internet nut job out of town on a rail. Well done, Gents.

I declare Baseops officially fixed. We are a team of gnarly, nasty, Tobbacco chewing, women lovin Air Force fly boys who love having a place to vent, a place to not be politically correct, and a place to give advice. A place to remember the force Hap Arnold worked so hard to build, and attempt to keep it going in the right direction. We have always tried to do that here and we continue to do so.

Carry on!

• Upvote 1