Decline of Baseops.net (aka The Wrath of PYB/Mods gone wild)

Guest CannonCrashPad

Why would any of these actions have an impact on a security clearance?

"Multiple minor traffic infractions without allegations of other criminal conduct would not be an issue under the Criminal Conduct criterion. However, they can be considered under the Personal Conduct criterion along with any other dishonest, unreliable, or rule-breaking behavior."

Considering the other actions of this individual, it could have an impact on his clearance especially when it appears he is actively pursuing them as shown in that video.

I just hope he captures it on video when he's tazed! :rock:

• Upvote 1

I thought that name sounded familiar. Then I read the DFC. Yep. Murph, we don't claim him . . . and seeing as he's in MQ-9s, apparently even the 73rd won't. Which says something.

<apologies for 73rd hate, just kidding . . . about them at least>

"Multiple minor traffic infractions without allegations of other criminal conduct would not be an issue under the Criminal Conduct criterion. However, they can be considered under the Personal Conduct criterion along with any other dishonest, unreliable, or rule-breaking behavior."

Considering the other actions of this individual, it could have an impact on his clearance especially when it appears he is actively pursuing them as shown in that video.

I just hope he captures it on video when he's tazed! :rock:

You realize you just came up with his next blog topic:

"Nazi board moderator advocates tazing the last true patriot for defending the constitution"

• 10 months later...

My God! Guys listen to what USAF pilot is saying! Apparently it's possible (and may even be prevalent) for special interest groups to influence politics in this country. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!!!

Hey Prozac, here's the deal. We all know special interest groups have major influence. A handful of those special interest groups yield outsized influence. There is one thing that separates AIPAC from the rest.

NRA represents millions of AMERICANS who support the Second Amendment.

AARP represents millions of AMERICANS in a certain age range.

AIPAC represents ISRAEL.

Almost all major special interest groups have some liberal or conservative leaning, and take heat from the other side. AIPAC takes absolutely ZERO heat from Democrats or Republicans, out of fear. AIPAC can make politicians from either party win or lose, based purely on whether or not the politician is supportive of the AIPAC/Israel agenda, or critical of it.

http://politicalcorrection.org/fpmatters/201105270008

My post wasn't even about AIPAC, though AIPAC is a large portion of the concern. The post is about how a very tiny FOREIGN country and a very tiny US demographic has CONTROLLING influence over the AMERICAN agenda and media narrative. All I've stated in this thread are facts, and pointed out some relationships and commonalities. Hopefully more Americans wake up to this and understand the repercussions of these relationships and special interest groups.

PYB?

• 2 months later...

There is a CSO T-6 Instructor Pilot out here in Pensacola who is going to be on the Fox News Channel this weekend, talking about many of the issues in this thread (Saturday and Sunday night at 10PM eastern time). It's the John Stossel special called, "Policing America: Security vs Liberty."

He was also quoted in a Slate Magazine article the other day, saying:

"I am not politically active,” says Richard Rynearson during a Skype call from South Korea. "I am a military officer, and I took an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States against foreign and domestic enemies. When I am deployed I focus on foreign enemies, and when I am here, I focus on the domestic ones.”

John Stossel published an article today (Policing America) about his upcoming special, and it mirrors the Slate Magazine article, and Bill Maher's latest episode on HBO and that common theme is that liberals, libertarians, and conservatives and people from all walks of life are starting to galvanize in their hatred of a police state. Anybody think this is happening? Are Americans actually starting to join together because they don't want government violating their American rights in our Constitution?

Should be an interesting show this weekend. As a wise man once said, never trust the media -- words to live by.

There is a CSO T-6 Instructor Pilot out here in Pensacola who is going to be on the Fox News Channel this weekend, talking about many of the issues in this thread (Saturday and Sunday night at 10PM eastern time). It's the John Stossel special called, "Policing America: Security vs Liberty."

He was also quoted in a Slate Magazine article the other day, saying:

John Stossel published an article today (Policing America) about his upcoming special, and it mirrors the Slate Magazine article, and Bill Maher's latest episode on HBO and that common theme is that liberals, libertarians, and conservatives and people from all walks of life are starting to galvanize in their hatred of a police state. Anybody think this is happening? Are Americans actually starting to join together because they don't want government violating their American rights in our Constitution?

Should be an interesting show this weekend. As a wise man once said, never trust the media -- words to live by.

Now you've done it....

There is a CSO T-6 Instructor Pilot out here in Pensacola

Glad he's somewhere imparting wisdom to young guys. Waiting for this to be a public decision to take his talents for a full time dedication to domestic enemies. Edited by SurelySerious

Glad he's somewhere imparting wisdom to young guys. Waiting for this to be a public decision to take his talents for a full time dedication to domestic enemies.

He's got less than two years until retirement, so I don't think you will have to wait long.