KC-10 Breitling Order

Current and former KC-10 people:

The 2d ARS is putting together a group buy of KC-10 Breitling Aerospace watches. Peggy Ulmer is coordinating everything. She does not have a BODN account, so please contact her via KC10Spouse at gmail. There are currently 13 confirmed people in the group and we need at least 12 more to make the order.

The deadline to order is 15 Jun. This should have the watches arriving in time for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Festivus.

The price is $2757 (40% off retail) and the payment is due in full prior to the order. If you wish to have the watch shipped to you, it will cost a bit more.

Please contact Peggy for all details.

944716_10151476691949125_1667627104_n.jpg

Just a nuggets up - I've ordered two watches from them and just received my chronospace last month. The aerospace took a year and the chronospace took almost 18 months, but they claimed there were extenuating circumstances there and gave us a $100 rebate. If you think you'll have them in time for Christmas you might need to re-cage your expectations. Good luck with the order.

I was the POC for a Mildenhall order of watches. The order took about 8 months total. Just be ready for that timeline. The watches are amazing though.

Hopefully it won't take that long!

Edited by Notch

I don't get it...Do you tanker guys wave your hands at the bar to practice tanker turn-ons to your watches (instead of BFM)?

What does this have to do with anything? Something wrong with being proud of what you do? Something else wrong with a pilot wearing a breitling? Stop trolling.

• Upvote 3

Do it. I got one in the B-Course many years ago and it has been worth every penny many times over. It's been to war on my wrist and it will probably be the coolest heirloom I pass on.

I would second that. I was hesitant to drop $3k on a watch but I would highly recommend it!

Any chance of hopping in on this with wings on the back but normal front (for those of us non-KC-10 pilots who are interested.)

I'd also be interested if this was a possibility.

Doubtful. I know the last time I was seriously looking into the Breitling -10 watch (few years ago), there was NO option for personalization/changes.

Any chance we can merge this thread with the Omega thread and move it to the spouses forum?
I question the fighter pilot that doesn't appreciate big ass watches.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

• 9 months later...

Did you Gucci guys have a POC at Breitling you used to get a custom order started? I'd like to email them and find out if they have any C-130 designs.

Edit to add: Cue the sundial jokes...

Edited by Champ Kind
  • Upvote 2

Did you Gucci guys have a POC at Breitling you used to get a custom order started? I'd like to email them and find out if they have any C-130 designs.

Edit to add: Cue the sundial jokes...

There is a guy at LRF who is trying to set up a J-model buy. Edited by 1969RPOL36

Can I get in on a KC-10 Breitling? I'm thinking of becoming a collector and I figure this thing will be worth some mad jack in a couple years.

• 1 month later...