Chief of AF Sexual Assault Prevention Branch at Pentagon Arrested for Sexual Assault

Guest LumberjackAxe

It appears that the more sexual assault CBTs we do, the more sexual assaults actually happen.

How green was he on his sexual assault CBT?

After the SAIB report is released we should have all those answers:

CAUSAL: Mishap Officer had failed to remain "green" on semi-annual sexual assault prevention CBTs. Recommend weekly requirement

CAUSAL: MO failed to follow AF drinking AFI and incorrectly applied 0-0-1-3. MO thought the 3 was for number of times female needs to say No before she means Yes. Recommend adding 0-0-1-3 as BOLDFACE to all MWS and AFSCs for monthly proficiency testing.

FINDING: MO was a douche bag/creeper as noted from everyone at his last X assignments.

• Upvote 2

I have never met the guy, but know a few guys who know him in one way or another and I haven't heard that he is a DB... I guess innocent until proven guilty. I will tell you one thing though, if you look at most of the comments posted to the various online articles about this (and I mean major media outlets, not just military hater bloggers) every male in the military (especially the AF) is apparently a well trained sexual assaulting expert with the full backing of every General in the DoD! There may very well be another side to this story, but in the court of public opinion this guy certainly didn't do any of us any favors... damage is already done!

With as much negative publicty the Lt Col has brought the AF from military leaders, Congress and national media...I expect his future to be about as bright as this little critter.

It's simple...don't try to touch/grap something or someone that you shouldn't.post-20302-0-35409700-1367952661_thumb.j

Since when has that ever helped any guy get laid?

Yeah, I was under the impression that [Navs] were asexual.

Looking into the crystal ball: lots of words and "reprimands" and gnashing of teeth.....and allowed to retire and collect his O5 retirement pay.

Given that O-messiah was asked regarding this incident during Korea President post speech question and answers, things are not looking good.

Not good at all.

“The bottom line is, I have no tolerance for this,” Obama told reporters after he was asked about several recent military scandals, including the weekend arrest of the Air Force’s chief for sexual assault prevention on charges that he groped and attacked a woman in Northern Virginia. “If we find out somebody’s engaging in this stuff, they’ve got to be held accountable, prosecuted, stripped of their positions, court-martialed, fired, dishonorably discharged — period.”

What is the DB thinking of in the mugshot -- best caption wins!!!

:bohica:

Welp, checked that box.

Given that O-messiah was asked regarding this incident during Korea President post speech question and answers, things are not looking good.

Wait, what? In English, please?

I'm noticing more and more that when it comes to sex assault/harassment crimes, where it is mostly his word against hers, the general consensus is leaning towards "guilty until proven innocent", particularly among our government leaders and in the press. They should say that they don't tolerate sexual assault, but they aren't going to comment on a specific case until the legal system has worked it's way to a conclusion. Maybe he did do those things, maybe not.

• Upvote 3

“If we find out somebody’s engaging in this stuff, they’ve got to be held accountable, prosecuted, stripped of their positions, court-martialed, fired, dishonorably discharged — period.”

This is the ONLY thing I have ever agreed with with regards to this administration.

“If we find out somebody’s engaging in this stuff, they’ve got to be held accountable, prosecuted, stripped of their positions, court-martialed, fired, dishonorably discharged — period.”

This is the ONLY thing I have ever agreed with with regards to this administration.

I don't, it's out of order and I am not sure if that's intentional or not...

• Upvote 1

Cut and paste for the WH response to the Benghazi Senate Hearings tomorrow, 11:30 ET CSPAN....wishful thinking I suppose....