Columbus AFB Information

Tex

Ya know, back in the day, if a self-important, un-self-aware nugget showed up to UPT, opened his mouth, and this tripe spilled out of it, he would have had (in person) the exact type of no-nonsense attitude adjustment the dignified members of BaseOps have attempted to give him here.

Let's hope that the bro-level IPs at CBM show him the same courtesy our IPs showed us when we were ignorant dumbasses that didn't know a f'in' thing about a f'in' thing but walked around as if we did.

Edited by Hacker
  • Like 1

Let’s be honest with ourselves here. You smarted off to someone who was trying to give you some advice and the rest of the group smelled blood in the water.

2 hours ago, Hacker said:

Ya know, back in the day, if a self-important, un-self-aware nugget showed up to UPT, opened his mouth, and this tripe spilled out of it, he would have had (in person) the exact type of no-nonsense attitude adjustment the dignified members of BaseOps have attempted to give him here.

Let's hope that the bro-level IPs at CBM show him the same courtesy our IPs showed us when we were ignorant dumbasses that didn't know a f'in' thing about a f'in' thing but walked around as if we did.

The thing is that I am not in UPT. I am just talking to some guys who think highly of themselves without really ever saying why. The irony is that the whole discussion started  becuse I had a question about driving to UPT and buying a car 

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jondaman4 said:

Why? You people love to give advice but with no explanation 

Having turned up to UPT not owning a car (sold mine prior, wife was in an accident and the other was written off), I would highly recommend avoiding it if at all possible. Often the location you end up in...will have a pretty poor car market.

As far as that particular piece of advice, you will hear it more than once when you arrive at whatever base you arrive at. If you continue to question it, and the reasoning behind it, you are going to have a bad time. This thread should have stopped somewhere around post 6-9 when you had already made your decision. You continuing to antagonize, and not just shut the f*** up as suggested, will not serve you well if you make it a habit. You are going to be given feedback about everything you do, you are expected to say 'Yes Sir' and run with that advice, not debate whether it is valid. But sure, try it and see how much fun you have. Worked out great for one of the dudes in my class...

Edited by Inertia17
Censorship...
  • Like 1

Just now, Duck said:

Let’s be honest with ourselves here. You smarted off to someone who was trying to give you some advice and the rest of the group smelled blood in the water.

I have read lots of your posts and respect your opinion . As far as I can tell , outside of a few intelligent pieces of advice, no one has given me any advice and if I smarted off to anyone it’s because I was insulted first. If you want to point out who gave me that great advice and I smart mouth him , I will more than willing to apologize. As for the rest, who are chiming in, makes no difference to me. I enjoy the banter and will keep respond every time I get attacked. I would guess a moderator will stop it in the long run . But I have to tell you ,  I like having political discussions with left wing snowflakes and I have to say the responses from most of the people here are are just as inane as I get from the snowflakes . Insults with Nothing to back it up with. Just because u say something doesn’t make it so 

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jondaman4 said:

I have read lots of your posts and respect your opinion . As far as I can tell , outside of a few intelligent pieces of advice, no one has given me any advice and if I smarted off to anyone it’s because I was insulted first. If you want to point out who gave me that great advice and I smart mouth him , I will more than willing to apologize. As for the rest, who are chiming in, makes no difference to me. I enjoy the banter and will keep respond every time I get attacked. I would guess a moderator will stop it in the long run . But I have to tell you ,  I like having political discussions with left wing snowflakes and I have to say the responses from most of the people here are are just as inane as I get from the snowflakes . Insults with Nothing to back it up with. Just because u say something doesn’t make it so 

Never answered my question. Why don't you just take the Charger you have?

Edited by gucci

7 minutes ago, Inertia17 said:

Having turned up to UPT not owning a car (sold mine prior, wife was in an accident and the other was written off), I would highly recommend avoiding it if at all possible. Often the location you end up in...will have a pretty poor car market.

As far as that particular piece of advice, you will hear it more than once when you arrive at whatever base you arrive at. If you continue to question it, and the reasoning behind it, you are going to have a bad time. This thread should have stopped somewhere around post 6-9 when you had already made your decision. You continuing to antagonize, and not just shut the f*** up as suggested, will not serve you well if you make it a habit. You are going to be given feedback about everything you do, you are expected to say 'Yes Sir' and run with that advice, not debate whether it is valid. But sure, try it and see how much fun you have. Worked out great for one of the dudes in my class...

Thanks for the advice. However u are mistaken . After several insulting posts someone did give me advice . I responded that I would prefer to fly , got insulted again and I responded. You r right it should have ended after post 6, but they keep coming after me . I know it entertains them . But I like writing long posts so it’s fin for me. So I respond . U want me to stop posting, stop attacking. For goodness  sakes, stop acting like this is UPT when it isn’t 

• Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Jondaman4 said:

The thing is that I am not in UPT. I am just talking to some guys who think highly of themselves without really ever saying why. The irony is that the whole discussion started  becuse I had a question about driving to UPT and buying a car 

Oh man...here’s some advice...these forums aren’t as anonymous as you may think...I’d stop digging your grave ASAP. 

And I’ve flown w hacker, I think highly of him, and he’s a fucking boss so fuck you. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jondaman4 said:

Thanks for the advice. However u are mistaken . After several insulting posts someone did give me advice . I responded that I would prefer to fly , got insulted again and I responded. You r right it should have ended after post 6, but they keep coming after me . I know it entertains them . But I like writing long posts so it’s fin for me. So I respond . U want me to stop posting, stop attacking. For goodness  sakes, stop acting like this is UPT when it isn’t 

That is what is called quibbling. That will not go well. Start picking your backup job, you won't make it through UPT if you don't listen.

2 minutes ago, Inertia17 said:

That is what is called quibbling. That will not go well. Start picking your backup job, you won't make it through UPT if you don't listen.

Quibbling? Should we go look at each post and see how many were insults and how actually gave any real advice? It isn’t even close. This is how it went . Should I do A. No you should do B.  How about If i  do  C Instead?  Then the insults come and of course I won’t make it through UPT. Seems like an intelligent way to have a discussion 

• Downvote 1