Incap pay

Junglejett

Read AFRCI 36-3004 if you haven't already. I'm having difficulty finding the answer myself. This is the closest I found:

3.6.7. When the member is fit for military duty but can show loss of earned civilian income computes entitlement and processes the payment using a DO2 transaction format.

However I'm not going to read teh whole thing for you.

I imagine the info you're looking for is in that reg.

Yeah....this effing regs and those who apply them need to figure this crap out. My mess is getting worse and I am getting ZERO support from the med group who now refuses to respond to my emails and the SQ/CC is on board with them. This is AWESOME!

E-mail is not an approved method for communication between the patient and PCM team per HIPAA. That's why the AFMS is pushing out MiCare (http://www.afms.af.mil/micare/) to the the Air Force.

You ought to either call or go in person and talk to the Patient Advocate.

• 3 years later...

Revival

INCAP is 2 tiers.  Tier 1 is all lost military pay plus all lost civilian pay up to your active rank and YOS max, and yes, the BAH and BAS are tax free, you even get flight pay.  Tier 2 is all lost civilian pay, but not drill.  If you are an ART, they pay your healthcare but creates a debt.  If you work at Walmart greeting, they will only pay you that much though.  If you are slaying it as an ART, expect active duty pay.

More on MEDCON in a bit.

IF you are a TR/DSG or ART, pay attention.

Edited by matmacwc