Pred Scale Model for sale: Enjoy reading the comments

http://www.amazon.com/Maisto-Fresh-Metal-Tailwinds-Endurance/product-reviews/B004JFMOGK/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_btm?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

Here is a sample:

"Listen, I get that us humans are meant to be imaginative beings, but my daughter, Cheryl, was so upset that this toy had no sound affects, no victims included in the packaging, and no burnt and wounded bits of bodies to add authenticity to the product. I suppose I was setting my sights too high, but Cheryl has literally devoured the news about drone attacks since she was about 3 years old. Yep, I know - a prodigy. Whereas other kids are obsessed with sharks, guns and Barbies, all Cheryl wanted to know about was US military Imperial policy, in particular how many brown people our government butchers with drones. It was her hobby. And so I was excited to buy her this, but devastated by her disappointed reaction. This isn't just a toy to her - it's a killing machine. The makers need to step up their game and think of all the disappointed Americans out there who expect something more from their products. This was just a shiny, plastic, innocuous looking plane type thing. It really doesn't look like it can kill so many people so quickly and so brutally, but it really can! Poor Cheryl. I guess it's back to the internet for her."

Cheers

Collin

I read somewhere in one of those comments that the mass exodus on this Amazon item came from a forum discussion elsewhere. It's gotten media attention on popular blogs, which has led to more and more of them.