Change Theme problem

SocialD

Try it now, I am pretty sure I got it set back to IP.Board. I changed your 'Skin Choice' under your profile back to that setting, don't ask me what the fuck it means, I just think I got it fixed.

Cheers! M2

Fixed...thanks M2! That's the last time I drunkenly start clicking things to see what they do!

BTW, I was looking at the members list...how the hell did you get 2,147,483,647 likes?

If you haven't realized already, I am that fucking awesome!

Cheers! M2

• Upvote 2

Should be fixed, let me know if it's not.

By the way, was this an accident as well, or is there a bigger issue here that needs to be addressed?

Also, do you want your display name to be back to 'Fury220'? It's an easy change.

Lastly, how many accounts do you have? We need to get you back to just one.

Cheers! M2

You must not be able to see the word F U C K I N G !

Whoops, I quoted the wrong post originally.

What I meant to quote was:

...how the hell did you get 2,147,483,647 likes?

10 digits, the first three are the same as an area code of the state your profile says you live in, and the number doesn't change when someone likes one of your posts. Maybe it's all a coincidence.

My inner nerd ran the Googlez on M2's number. It is littarally the maximum number of "Likes" he can have in a 32 bit computer system. The reason it does not change is that the computer can't figure out any more!

From the ever reliable source, Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2147483647

2147483647 in computing

The number 2,147,483,647 is also the maximum value for a 32-bit signed integer in computing. It is therefore the maximum value for variables declared as int in many programming languages running on popular computers, and the maximum possible score, money etc for many video games. The appearance of the number often reflects an error, overflow condition, or missing value.[8] Similarly, "(214) 748-3647" is the sequence of digits represented as a United States phone number and is the most common phone number listed on web pages.[9]

The data type time_t, used on operating systems such as Unix, is a 32-bit signed integer counting the number of seconds since the start of the Unix epoch (midnight UTC of 1 January 1970).[10] The latest time that can be represented this way is 03:14:07 UTC on Tuesday, 19 January 2038 (corresponding to 2,147,483,647 seconds since the start of the epoch), so that systems using a 32-bit time_t type are susceptible to the Year 2038 problem.[11]

• 1 year later...

So I ######ed up and changed my theme from IP.Board to IP.Board (Pre 3.2). I can only post from my phone now and I can't seem to find the Change theme button in this format. Anyone have ideas for switching it back?

Yeah, a couple years later, but same problem... When I log-out the "Change Theme" link shows up at the bottom of the page, but as soon as I log-in on the desktop, it disappears, so I can't change it back. Any way you could hook me up?

Edited by so.it.goes