More SARC briefings soon.

di1630

I watched this today as part of my forced reeducation.

https://youtu.be/6iB4BpWM_34

The "Patriarchy" part of the logo at the beginning eliminated any possible credibility of the video.

Trigger warning: it's pretty retarded.

Edited by deaddebate

66291c0ad6dcd17bccb0c6287f1ffded.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I showed this poster to my wife and she just shook her head...glad I got one of the good ones. Glad to be out of the AF and away from this buffoonery, but it is being taught heavily in college campuses.

A long but good article on the Millennial view of "Social Justice" and how terms, phrases or conversations are being changed in Orwellian fashion. The Patriarchy video is a good example.

https://medium.com/@aristoNYC/social-justice-bullies-the-authoritarianism-of-millennial-social-justice-6bdb5ad3c9d3

I hate this line of thinking and am not sure it is simply restricted to Millennials. In today's day and age where a bad tweet will dethrone just about any celebrity, social justice warriors want to see offenders literally destroyed. I'm glad I don't recognize most of the people on magazine covers at the store anymore.

My thoughts were those in leadership positions are going to be seeing the results of that type of indoctrination in the newly commissioned and enlisted. It's going to get worse regarding SARC type scenarios would be my guess.

• Upvote 1

My thoughts were those in leadership positions are going to be seeing the results of that type of indoctrination in the newly commissioned and enlisted. It's going to get worse regarding SARC type scenarios would be my guess.

TreeA10...huge 2 on this. One of the podcast's I listen to is voiced by a man named Mike Cernovich. He is a former defense attorney turned author who talks about all sorts of various subjects. The two podcasts I just listened to are called "False Rape Accusations Are Common" and "How to Avoid a False Rape Accusation". The last one sounds like a recipe for committing a crime and getting away with it, but it is far from that. It basically states "never, ever, under any circumstances talk to a cop (investigator) without a lawyer present on your behalf". Interesting listening, but I doubt this side will ever be preached in a SARC yearly stand down.

We already are seeing it in places.

• 3 weeks later...

Nah, not confusing at all...

We should decriminalize anything and everything that doesn't involve a child. Otherwise you are just marginalizing all sorts of segments of the population. It's not fair. Why should anyone be sent to prison? There is no need for any sort of societal standard. Live and let live. (Sarcasm intended)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

For all you guys who own trucks, according to the U.S. military, you are using your male privelege to promote violence in your family and have an abusive relationship.  

http://www.med.navy.mil/sites/nmcp/Patients/SocialWork/Documents/Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault/PowerAndControlWheel.pdf

There's a lot of SAPR bullshit out there, but I think you missed the point of that comment.  Don't muddy the waters.  It maks the argument more difficult.

• Upvote 2

This person expected a different result?!

Army Officer becomes a woman, complains he is still called “Sir”

Since the transition, Peace doesn’t feel she commands the same level of respect she did when she was a man. Even though she is legally a woman, her peers were instructed to still refer to her as a man because the Army doesn’t recognize the fact that a person can change their gender.

http://popularmilitary.com/army-officer-becomes-a-woman-complains-he-his-still-called-sir/

This ridiculousness was all over the radio news segments near JBLM yesterday.

Very much comes across as the individual demanding the system adapt to service their specific issue. It's the new rallying cry of the "oppressed" now that we have gotten pretty much past the same sex issue.

Gotta give the hippies a new social reason to be upset with the DOD.

Wait...are you suggesting that the information/examples provided are legit? 

No, I'm saying the example you gave isn't as simple as "I drive a truck so I'm a rapist".  The example given from the slides leans more to, "My family requires a vehicle suitably large enough to carry us all and I decided to buy a truck for my desires, not the needs of my family".  It really has nothing to do with SAPR at all.

Edited by sky_king
word choice

No, I'm saying the example you gave isn't as simple as "I drive a truck so I'm a rapist".  The example given from the slides leans more to, "My family requires a vehicle suitably large enough to carry us all and I decided to buy a truck for my desires, not the needs of my family".  It really has nothing to do with SAPR at all.

You're buying into their nonsense and not seeing it for what it is.  It has to do with vilifying a certain culture (ie males, specifically white males), the stereotypes associated with it (ie a big truck), etc.  I know plenty of guys whose wives are the ones blowing through money on silliness causing financial problems...yet that was not included as an example.  

Since when is making poor financial decisions a 'male problem'?  Anytime you see anything with 'male privilege' or 'white privilege' just know that there's a progressive ideology being pushed. 

You're buying into their nonsense and not seeing it for what it is.  It has to do with vilifying a certain culture (ie males, specifically white males), the stereotypes associated with it (ie a big truck), etc.  I know plenty of guys whose wives are the ones blowing through money on silliness causing financial problems...yet that was not included as an example.  

Since when is making poor financial decisions a 'male problem'?  Anytime you see anything with 'male privilege' or 'white privilege' just know that there's a progressive ideology being pushed. 

There's a difference between a truck that has four doors and seats five...and a truck that seats three. You are one paranoid dude.

There's a difference between a truck that has four doors and seats five...and a truck that seats three. You are one paranoid dude.

This has nothing to do with having a truck or not, but has everthtying to do with villainizing a certain group of people (ie males in this case).  Again, why didn't this 'training' show anything as to it is bad if wives blow money on clothes, furniture that is not needed, etc?  

• Upvote 1

This has nothing to do with having a truck or not, but has everthtying to do with villainizing a certain group of people (ie males in this case).  Again, why didn't this 'training' show anything as to it is bad if wives blow money on clothes, furniture that is not needed, etc?  

Well, yeah: financial infidelity counts both ways. Sure, the training did a shitty job of reflecting that reality, but it was never about pickup trucks regardless.

• Upvote 1

Well, yeah: financial infidelity counts both ways. Sure, the training did a shitty job of reflecting that reality...

This wasn't an oversight, it was by design.  Or have the progressives abandoned their campaign of telling us that there is a 'war on women'? 

• 8 months later...