More SARC briefings soon.

di1630

All "obscene" class patch plaques taken out of the CAFB OG hallways today. Most of the 70's and damn near all of the 80's. So much for heritage.

Yep, same is about to happen at SPS. Current classes with "offensive" patches are going to have to remove them and design new ones. Which comprises, oh, about every single class here. One class's patch is basically the MLB logo, except with a white silhouette of a woman from the side. Apparently, the fact that women have breasts is offensive. :banghead:

Even worse, my buddy who's the historian for the 9th Bomb Squadron at Dyess told me last night that he's had to literally cut pages and pictures out of history books. This is the oldest active squadron in the AF, and he's cutting pages out of their history books. F***ing unbelievable.

Edited by Archa3opt3ryx

Even worse, my buddy who's the historian for the 9th Bomb Squadron at Dyess told me last night that he's had to literally cut pages and pictures out of history books. This is the oldest active squadron in the AF, and he's cutting pages out of their history books. F***ing unbelievable.

No way this is happening...is it?

You're telling me there is NO ONE in that squadron thats willing email that story directly to the CSAF?

Chuck

I am, if we can prove it. I know a couple guys who also will.

Spanish_inquisition.jpg

"Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope CSAF, and nice red blue uniforms—oh damn!"

Foul. Have him get the history books out of the squadron until the situation is resolved.

• Upvote 1

I thought AFSPC would be immune to all of this nonsense. Nope. My civilian co-worker had to take down his bumper sticker that says "VIRGIN" as it could be offensive to victims of assault or actual virgins I guess. That sucks to hear about what's going on everywhere else. I thought the historical class patches hanging in the 14 OG were really incredible pieces of history.

Seriously? This has someone's ass in a knot?

7186948776_102be7af23_z.jpg

I've got worse/better (depending on your perspective) nose art on my Jeep!

LT00569-Bomber-Girl-Lt2.jpg

And good-fucking-luck to anyone who tries to get me to remove it! :flipoff:

Cheers! M2

• Upvote 1

...and let's change the name of Seymour-Johnson AFB while we're at it. I demand it. How can anyone at SJ fly, fight, and win when the base's namesake is so sexually suggestive? I feel the personnel there should be given a round of applause for executing the mission while under the oppressive weight of such sexual overtones. Who knows how long they can continue... oh the humanity!

Anyways... these are fun.

2954bwc.gif

aimhigh-jec.jpg

user-hot-gf-af-girl-920-0.jpg?w=920&h=1226

demotivational-posters-sexual-harrassment.jpg

Dear Chief,

Thanks for the censorship. Its nice to know that I am fighting to preserve the Constitution of the Great US of America, just not for myself or fellow comrades. The day there are zero sex crimes against women in the AF is the day there are no women in the AF. You think there were 7000 assaults back in the days of WWII when we had pin ups and sexy nose art on planes?

There is a culture in this country, of which the AF has many representatives from, that have issues with women and probably lead to assaults. You cannot fix that, no matter how many pictures you take away, how many books you burn, how many movies you ban from the base movie theater, how many TV channels you ban in the dorms, how many girly mags you ban from the BX or shoppette, how many DVDs you ban for sale or rental, how many radio stations you ban from our radios, how many youtube videos you block, how many Netflix titles you delete from our queues, how many bikinis you cover up at the pool, how many low-cut shirts you cover up while we walk in the mall, how many short skirts you lenthen at the pub, how many cheerleaders you remove from all the colleges, or how many movie stars and musicians you kick out of Hollywood.

Out

• Upvote 1