Cosmo UPT stud/Cosmo F-15 pilot

Steve Davies

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the article in the AF Times:

"One such e-mail forwarded to Air Force Times cited Ripley’s participation as a definite “Manfraction,” but Ripley was in the dark as to what that might mean."

YGBSM. He knows EXACTLY what that means.

Passing through the checkout at the BX today and happened to get a glance at today's edition of AF Enquirer...guess who is on the front cover? Yep...Capt "Hot Stuff" himself, I think that is what they called him...I didnt look too long, I was more concerned with my ego since the hot chic behind me in line payed absolutely no attention to me, but rather Hot stuff himself on the front page.

The way he shamelessly shows off his car and bike makes it look like a cry-for-help dating service video.

(Link to ebaumsworld)

HD

Not to derail an already funny thread, but did anybody read any of the comments posted on HD's link? Thats some funny shit.

"Hey guys, he's warm and sensshshiv. His favorite type of woman is one who won't mace him and run away screaming."

" 'And I will make a lady laugh, once she gets to know me'...shit, dude, I don't even know you and I'm laughing right now!!!"

And this one belongs on the acronyms thread:

"Rolling on the floor and laughing my fucking ass off while simultaneously masturbating to incriminating photos of David Hasselhoff:

ROFLMFAOWSMTIPODH!"

OMG, HD, I was pretty bored with the picture you posted...

...until the last frame.

"Summers Eve Sexiest Douchebag Contest" made me spit all over my desk. Cracker crumbs everywhere.

This picture will get posted at work.

• 6 years later...