Guess it was bound to happen - 93BS "Indian" logo offends some dude..

theat6bisasham

New job for NCO who complained about insignia

The AF Crimes won't show the whole article because I refuse to pay, but here's the first couple sentences:

An airman who complained about depictions of Native Americans at Barksdale Air Force Base, La., was transferred to a training squadron shortly after he gave a radio interview about his equal opportunity complaint on Friday.

The Air Force says Tech Sgt. Larry Miller is not being punished for filing an equal opportunity complaint or talking to the media. ...

I am curious as to what the "but rather..." after the end of that quote is.

I am curious as to what the "but rather..." after the end of that quote is.

Has a book deal in the works and was invited to the white house to have a beer probably...but I don't have a subscription so that is just a wild ass uneducated guess like most of the comments on this forum.

The LGBT mafia is going to become offended by your team name.

Probably, but after the Pack gets done telling them to stuff it (zing), they'll go back to counting their championships/polishing their Super Bowl rings. Just like the Vikes would do...oh, wait a sec.

• Upvote 1

Hey now I'm a Vikings fans. In fact I'm really impressed by their use of a mutli-role, small, but hugely capable weapon. I think the announcers called it "game changing" and "incredibly versatility that is unmatched by the defense".

Percy-Harvin.jpg

It makes sense the Vikings endorsed this strategy. Maybe they should get a lot more of this type of weapon.

It's a strategy that's worked before, and keeps working every day. Pretty damn well might I add.

0104viper7.jpg

I can see why Rainman is a Vikings fan as well.

• Upvote 1

Probably, but after the Pack gets done telling them to stuff it (zing), they'll go back to counting their championships/polishing their Super Bowl rings. Just like the Vikes would do...oh, wait a sec.

• 8 years later...
On 9/9/2012 at 11:43 PM, pbar said:

Wonder what that jackass would say about the 28th's patch since the 28th asked and got permission frrom the Mohawks to keep using it.

I am a historian doing research on the 28th Aero of WWI .  I was intrigued w/your comment about the Mohawks allowing use.  Any chance you can contact me to discuss? I'm retired AF, live in Dayton (near the AF Museum), and visited Dyess to provide the 28th Bomb Squadron w/an overview of their history and how the unit's emblem was originally designed.    v/r, Bob