Sign in to follow this  
Catbox

Help with a Divorce

On 2/17/2018 at 7:28 AM, M2 said:

I remember an enlisted guy in our wing who simply separated after his 20 was up, he didn't formally retire so his ex wouldn't get half.  Drastic, but I am sure he had his reasons...

Dude in my unit got divorced many years ago and signed away rights to half of his “AD military retirement” in the process. Immediately after the divorce went final, he separated and joined the ANG. He retired as a technician with something like 7298/7300 pts. Ex-box is getting zero.

Well played. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ViperStud said:

Dude in my unit got divorced many years ago and signed away rights to half of his “AD military retirement” in the process. Immediately after the divorce went final, he separated and joined the ANG. He retired as a technician with something like 7298/7300 pts. Ex-box is getting zero.

Well played. 

Ah yes. Scorched Earth. My personal favorite. A toast!:beer:

kane.gif.3038b39c11e9e16cb478d1fb3dfa612a.gif

12 hours ago, ViperStud said:

Well played. 

I told this story 2 pages ago.    Style points 4, Situational Awareness 0   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, matmacwc said:

I told this story 2 pages ago.    Style points 4, Situational Awareness 0   

Yeah but I tell stories better. Crawl back into your hole before I share the one about you getting hit by a taxicab in front of the Venetian and limping around the Red Flag building for the next week. 

• Haha 1