Top Gun 2

Surf70

I'm pretty sure the script has him as an F35 test pilot. Filming has already started at LM in Fort Worth.

Do they have a two seat version of the F-35? Cruise said in another article "I cannot wait to be in those Jets!" "I want to be in those Jets!"...lol... I was thinking FA-18's since the F-14 is at DM...

Mathew McConnehey is also in this one...Rumor...

Edited by Surf70

It always cracks me up when people make fun of Top Gun for being inaccurate or whatever. No shit, Sherlock. It's meant to be entertaining. And it's a very entertaining (albeit cheesy, but that's part of the greatness) movie.

I don't know if I would've chosen my particular career if I didn't watch that movie on repeat when I was old enough to operate the VCR.

Rumor is that Cruise was just supposed to do a cameo in the new film. Now he is in the lead, said he would not do it unless he had the lead part...lol So they had to rewrite the script... Kelly McGillis is also in it, she does not look like she used to. Also Cruise said he would not film the next Mission Impossible until Top Gun 2 was done...

http://www.movienewz.com/top-gun-2/

Edited by Surf70

I wonder if Hollywood has a military advisor...

No no! Less BFM and more online masters work / PME / additional duties. See - after the brief you go to your computer and knock out some of that before step - you guys have it all wrong...

Meanwhile I bet Cougar got RIF'd and half of Mavericks buddies are in UAV's.

She came out as a lesbian and couple years ago. If we're lucky, maybe they could work that into movie's obligatory bedroom scene.

Aww c'mon; you just had to go there? Did NOT need that visual in my cranium this morning.

Wouldn't Maverick have been commissioned at the very latest in '82 and long since retired?

No shit

kelly-mcgillis-jerry-bruckheimer-hand-ZsANzD.jpg

I'd still hit it...no wait...I wouldn't. Time is a goddamned mean mother f'er.

Edited by Catbox