Secret Service prostitution bust spreads to military

czecksikhs

“It could have resulted in a potential assassination attempt on the president,” said Ronald Kessler, author of “In the President’s Secret Service.”

“It the biggest scandal in the history of the Secret Service and the most basic breach of security,” the author said.

Please.

Calm yourself down Ronald.

“I had a breakfast meeting to discuss trade and drugs, but the only thing the other delegates wanted to talk about was the story of the agents and the hookers,” chuckled one Latin American diplomat

Exactly. It's funny and no one gives a shit.

Edited by Rainman A-10

To think this all could have been avoided if the guy had just paid her the $50.

That and get a receipt and so you can claim it on your voucher under “entertainment expenses”. I’m sure the ‘can’t keep a Secret Service’ has a better DTS system than Mother Blue. Just don’t put it on your Gov’t travel card, so be sure get some cash from the lobby ATM beforehand. Just like going to the Lords of the Lapdance “Gentlemen’s Club” while TDY stateside.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-17736392

Now 10 mil.

Claims that Secret Service agents and military personnel hired prostitutes in Colombia are an embarrassment, the US military's top officer has said.

"We let the boss down," US Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Martin Dempsey told a Pentagon news conference.

Secret Service and military staff have been questioned over allegations of misconduct on the eve of President Obama's visit for a weekend summit.

Eleven Secret Service agents have been suspended and sent home.

A senior official told the BBC that at least 10 military service members were under investigation. A Pentagon spokesman said earlier there were more individuals involved than the five originally reported.

Reminds of the Captain having an arguement at the layover hotel in front of the crew bus one morning in Rio. The professional young lady is attempting to make him pay up. He ignores her and gets on the bus, thinking she won't follow.

She does.

She's screaming now:

"You came in my mouth and fucked me up the ass, now give me my money!"

A classic moment in the anals of airline history. The whole crew witnessed it. I wish I could have had T-shirts made.

• Upvote 1

Reminds of the Captain having an arguement at the layover hotel in front of the crew bus one morning in Rio. The professional young lady is attempting to make him pay up. He ignores her and gets on the bus, thinking she won't follow.

She does.

She's screaming now:

"You came in my mouth and fucked me up the ass, now give me my money!"

A classic moment in the anals of airline history. The whole crew witnessed it. I wish I could have had T-shirts made.

Just for reference, how much money are we talking here?

• Upvote 1

She does.

She's screaming now:

"You came in my mouth and ######ed me up the ass, now give me my money!"

At least he got the order right. Never go ass to mouth.

She does.

She's screaming now:

"You came in my mouth and ######ed me up the ass, now give me my money!"

(Italic Emphasis mine)

I wasn't going to Grammar Police this, but the typo was just too fitting not to point out.

Edited by Stretch

I wonder if any AF advance agents are going to get caught up in this. Knowing the typical military reaction, they will investigate everyone down there and people will get in trouble, even if they weren't associated with the secret service prostitutes.

....all for not paying a woman in the morning..

• Upvote 1

$50?!? Is that all they're charging these days?

Hmmm... Looks like the going rate in S. America is more than in SE Asia.

Perhaps one of you guys getting a bullshit MBA from one of the diploma mills could conduct a study on this phenomenon in the market place.

Hmmm... Looks like the going rate in S. America is more than in SE Asia.

Perhaps one of you guys getting a bullshit MBA from one of the diploma mills could conduct a study on this phenomenon in the market place.

The price difference is accounted for by risk aversion...much less chance of encountering a lady-boy in Brazil than in Thailand.

The price difference is accounted for by risk aversion...much less chance of encountering a lady-boy in Brazil than in Thailand.

Not to mention the VD risk aversion...besides, doesn't the Brazillian Wax come from Brazil? Much more sanitary---well, as sanitary as you can get from a South 'Merican hooker.

To think this all could have been avoided if the guy had just paid her the $50.

Apparently he forgot (or didn't know) you don't pay hookers to have sex - you pay them to leave when done.