Tapatalk Now Installed

Baseops.Net

Tapatalk has now been installed on the Forums. The next time you log on via your mobile device, you will see a prompt that lets you know the Forums are now Tapatalk compatible and that you can download the app from the Android Marketplace or Apple App Store.

Tapatalk is a mobile app built specifically for forum access. Different from mobile skin or mobile version that comes with the forum system, Tapatalk allows user to have a unified interface to access multiple forums at the same time.

www.tapatalk.com

Whoops. Sorry - I'll try and figure this out... standby.

OK - I "published" the forums on Tapatalk now. Please let me know if this works... pretty sketchy instructions on their site (they push an "up sell" for Premium Installation).

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah. This tapatalk issue is kicking my ass. Not sure what's driving it, but can't afford to spend much more time on it right now. I've submitted a request with the tapatalk folks to take a look at it (yet again). No worries, there may be an alternate option out there soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Just upgraded to tapatalk 4.9.5. Needed a manual install and note I have two versions on my phone. Weird--I'll have to uninstall the other. Functionality, appearance, and options seem markedly better than the BaseOps app, but it's the difference between paid and free. Image sharing is streamlined.

Biggest improvement is that search actually works.

Anybody have any thoughts?