Omega X-33 Order

tunes

Omega finally made contact today - the first time since September. Doaa left the company, but her replacement is looking in to our order. I'll post as soon as they get back to me. I reminded them of our holiday delivery expectation, but we'll have to see what they say with progress.

Edited by dontshavemyhead
  • Upvote 1

Omega finally made contact today - the first time since September. Doaa left the company, but her replacement is looking in to our order. I'll post as soon as they get back to me. I reminded them of our holiday delivery expectation, but we'll have to see what they say with progress.

thanks for doing that for me!

some amount of good news, thanks for the update.

vSx0A.jpg

Edited by Infamous

• 4 weeks later...

Updates?

Doaa left the company, didnt tell anyone about our order....so we sat on the back burner...new guy is in charge of it, latest is to expect the watches in Jan...he should be giving me an update this week or next week.

Edited by tunes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How have you guys been telling time/compensating for your small penis for the last year?

Hahaha, I knew it was a matter of time before someone made a joke like this. I doubt anyone anticipated it taking this long. Well done.

It's the biggest one your wife has seen. Joking aside, this process has been incredibly painful. Everyone's continued patience is appreciated. Hopefully Tunes will post up a picture of the clown at Omega USA who's 'managing' our order.

Edited by dontshavemyhead

• 3 weeks later...

I asked for an update Tuesday and got a response today:

"Laura (chick in Switzerland) just came back today from health issues. She said she will have an update for us in the middle of next week. Thanks."

So she's either been sick for the 47 days since last contact, or we're getting dicked around... still.

Continue holding short, awaiting IFR release.

I asked for an update Tuesday and got a response today:

"Laura (chick in Switzerland) just came back today from health issues. She said she will have an update for us in the middle of next week. Thanks."

So she's either been sick for the 47 days since last contact, or we're getting dicked around... still.

Continue holding short, awaiting IFR release.

Not just you guys. My squadron made an order as well and we expected them before/around Christmas. Hearing the same things you guys have been posting.

Same. There were some iterations of imagery approval, but the only info I've gotten since Oct/Nov timeframe was that "the case back design is with the Swiss manufacturing company." Any other requested info since then is something along the lines of "we're not sure, we'll check with the Swiss and let you know next week." Rinse, repeat.