Omega X-33 Order

tunes

• 3 weeks later...

We finally have enough to submit the order. I'm leaving on a trip Wednesday and plan on submitting the order when I return....if you haven't submitted your paperwork to me yet please do so. Also if anyone else is interested, this is last call.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I would hope tunes is too busy slamming sangria (and other things?) to be on the forum.

I had to change payment details and am in contact with the the US POC for Omega, so I'll ask and post here if I hear anything useful.

Edited by dontshavemyhead

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got an email back. our order was approved, they are waiting for a caseback to be made and send pictures to me for approval. Said it would be 4-5 weeks for that. Waiting to see how long after that we will get the watches.

Finally got an email back. our order was approved, they are waiting for a caseback to be made and send pictures to me for approval. Said it would be 4-5 weeks for that. Waiting to see how long after that we will get the watches. You guys are a bunch of suckers and I've already taken the money you sent me and blew it on Mekong/Singha/LBFMs in Thailand.

FIFY.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We are closing in on 7 months after order, have we had any updates to delivery date? Thanks.

Well, a poor one, at least, since they haven't charged anybody anything at this point. Certainly is ruining options for those planning Christmas presents, though.

I have been emailing Doaa once a week for the past 4 weeks. I have not heard from her in about 9 weeks now. Another guy in the order has trying calling as well and is getting no response..I return from a deployment in just under two weeks and will start calling again.....but its not looking good :banghead:

Breitling is taking over a year for delivery; sounds like the luxury watch industry as a whole is not too concerned with timely fulfillment of LE/custom orders.

Ah...well, I have a Timex solution that will work just fine in the interim!

Breitling is taking over a year for delivery; sounds like the luxury watch industry as a whole is not too concerned with timely fulfillment of LE/custom orders.

Why would you want to cater to a bunch of dudes with secure jobs, a love of technical things, and disposable income?