Omega X-33 Order

tunes

Guest Stevemax

Depending on the ability to get different wings on the back, I am very interested in this too! It looks like Omega is replacing this watch with a Z-33...

Got a reply back.

So the design has to be the same on every watch. You have the option of getting name/callsign engraved with no design, or design only, or design with name/callsign. Based on that, does anyone that said yes originally want out now?

I'll be leaving on a mission and will be back in a week or so to send the paperwork in. Will be sending all of those interested PM's so if you don't have a PM from me and are still interested post in this thread or send me a pm.

I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow and probably won't get to a computer when tunes gets back from his trip to place the order, so:

Those who have been in on the order for a while: how are y'all handling payment? What information have you provided to Tunes?

Thanks.

Edited by dontshavemyhead

I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow and probably won't get to a computer when tunes gets back from his trip to place the order, so:

Those who have been in on the order for a while: how are y'all handling payment? What information have you provided to Tunes?

Thanks.

We haven't talked money yet.

This info should be accurate (at least from a few months ago)

There is a form (an excel spreadsheet) that will contain your name, contact info, and what you want engraved (name, callsign, etc).

Payment is done by credit card and is another form. The amount is not charged until the watches are received in the US which can take several months. They say approximately 4-7 months, but I was told it could take up to almost a year (worst case) if they have a lot of orders. I don't know if they run a preauthorization.

There is another form that you sign saying that you are an astronaut or have obtained military pilot wings and are currently serving as a pilot (or something to that effect). It's on the same form or a different one saying you agree not to sell the watch for a minimum of 5 years from receipt.

What CHQ Pilot said is correct, I think i sent everyone pm's but if you are interested and i missed sending you one please pm me your email address, preferably .mil so i can send you the order form and everything else.