Omega X-33 Order

tunes

Herkbum, min order is 15. As far as the Gen 3, Cane53 got more info than I did with the expect summer, unless you were talking about your previous order. I just asked the rep and she said, "unfortunately, there aren't any new updates available at this time" and that she'll contact me when/if it changes.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11 February 2015 at 5:10 AM, FUEL said:

Herkbum, min order is 15. As far as the Gen 3, Cane53 got more info than I did with the expect summer, unless you were talking about your previous order. I just asked the rep and she said, "unfortunately, there aren't any new updates available at this time" and that she'll contact me when/if it changes.

Hey Guys,

I'm new on here but trying to work the angles for a Sqn purchase so trying to nail the POC for this if anyone would be good enough to pass on what they've got that would be great.

Cheers

13 hours ago, ozsting said:

I'm new on here but trying to work the angles for a Sqn purchase so trying to nail the POC for this if anyone would be good enough to pass on what they've got that would be great.

I think you may run afoul of the SAPR folks if you stay on this dirty path....

• 2 months later...

This is the latest I've received from the Omega military purchase program rep as of 26 Feb 16.

"Thank you for your interest in our timepiece.

Currently, the program is on hold pending HQ review.

I’m keeping a list of qualified interested parties to contact once the program resumes. Please confirm and I’ll add you to the list.

Best regards,

Latoya"

Her email is latoya.morris@swatchgroup.com

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CaliDreamin said:

This is the latest I've received from the Omega military purchase program rep as of 26 Feb 16.

"Thank you for your interest in our timepiece.

Currently, the program is on hold pending HQ review.

I’m keeping a list of qualified interested parties to contact once the program resumes. Please confirm and I’ll add you to the list.

Best regards,

Latoya"

Her email is latoya.morris@swatchgroup.com

Do you have any information on the current pricing for this program (if it comes back), as well as how many orders they need?  Thanks!

• Downvote 1

No, unfortunately that's all I've heard. As of 23 May 16, this is the last bit of info I received:

"You have been added to the list. As soon as I receive some firm details about the program I will contact you.

Best,

Latoya"

Hopefully there will be some info coming sooner than later... It seems there is a significant amount of interest in generating an order. 

-Cali

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked up the new Navitimer 1884 (silly airline pay).  Still want to add the X-33 to the collection.  If anyone is running a list pm me for contact info.  I'm in.

image.jpeg

• 1 year later...